When she tried ignoring the knocking it just got worse as the knocks becoming loud bans.

India jumped up and pulled on shorts. She brushed her teeth and rubbed her eyes before dashing down the hall and swinging the door open, wanting the loud knocking the end.

"What?" She saw Jade and a corner of her mouth turned up in annoyance.

"It's 2 in the afternoon fuck you sleep for? And why you block me?" He sucked his teeth and pushed past her, walking to her room. He'd never been there before but the decorated I on the door made it obvious.

"Why are you here bro?"

"Bro I'll smack the shit outta you Dee keep playin."

"Stop threatening me." India mumbled as a blush was plastered on her face at his arm around her shoulder.

Their apartment wasn't fancy or extra but it was clean and put together so she wasn't embarrassed for him to come in. It's not like she was living trifling.

"Why you block me?" He sat on her bed and laid his back against the pillow, going to show her the green message.

India ignored his question and sat down as well. She didn't wanna acknowledge it because then it would sound like she liked him if she was that bothered about him not texting back. She did like him but he didn't deserve to know that.

In her head it wasn't obvious and in everyone else's it was.

"India." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Girls were so complicated and annoying.

"What?"

"Who you talking to? Gettin out your body for no reason."

India ignored him and laid back down, not in the mood to talk. If he didn't know what he did oh well because she wasn't in the mood to explain herself.

When she heard someone screaming her name from the window she ignored it but Jade didn't. He got up and opened her blinds seeing Sean outside. Instead of acting like an asshole the way he wanted to he waved politely.

"Is India there?"

"This her house so.."

"Oh.."

"Aight bye." He began closing the window.

"Wait. Do y'all actually have something going on?"

"Aight bye."

Jade closed the window and the blinds after deciding to not reply. He didn't have to explain himself to another nigga and he wouldn't. Sean could keep trying but it was pointless.

Even if she did decide to entertain Sean he's not who she wanted so it didn't matter. She could've had a boyfriend and a husband when they met and he would've still been on her case because she was attractive inside and out, if she's who she wanted the next nigga wouldn't and couldn't change that.

In other words, fuck yo boyfriend.

"Jade get off of me." India pushed him away as he rolled over on her to be annoying.