I see Ishika walking calmly into the house. She doesn't know a thing. For sure tomorrow back in the flight to USA I will tell her that she actually met the man she was always curious to know about.

"Ladies make yourself comfortable the guest rooms are ready and my father will meet you at lunch" Kabir says looking at Ishika with a smile and then at me but somehow he doesn't get his gaze off me and commands the maid beside to show us the rooms.

The maid walks straight across the stairs and Ishika and me follow her. Why is he going so easy on me?

"Miss Aditi!" My steps halt at his voice. My breathing fastens and I can sense him behind me. When I turn around I see his face right before me. He stands way to close to me and there I smell his masculine colon once again. What makes him smell so good?  That's creepy Aditi!

He gesture the people behind me to go and I desperately want to turn around and run away from him but his closeness does not let me even budge from my position. Looking back at me he says, "I have arranged a room for you upstairs."

"Oh....no that's fine we can share ......" I try to fake a smile but feel my cheeks heating up at the same time.

"You know, I don't want a No." He says and I reluctantly follow his steps up the stairs. On the first floor I see his room's door closed. Somehow I remember all the sweet memories I had with him behind the closed door.

 "That is my room." I hear his cold voice emphasizing on the word 'my' and realize that I am standing alone in front of his door whereas he has walked ahead of me. I just nod and follow him.

Turning to a slight left I see opening a door for me. It's the same guest room once I had slept for half a night. It's still the same. I walk in the room and look around the well furnished room I didn't have a chance to see before. Turning around I look at Kabir stand against the door with his head titled to one side. I see a confused look on his face. I attempt to give a short smile but quickly correct the expression to a least affected one.

 "Um... thank you Mr. Singhania. I appreciate it." I say and take a step towards him. Tucking a lock of hair behind my ear I place a hand on the door in attempt to shut it but Kabir stays still at his position.

"Um...." What to say? Can't he get it that I want him to go? I try pushing slightly the door close but he stops all my efforts just with a hand.

"Um.. Mr. Singha...."

"Kabir." He cuts me off instantly.

Kabir! I have said that name out aloud since a long time.

"Ka...." I just can't speak it out! Why? He leans towards me and I can smell him. The smell is still the same. Still alluring.

"Smelt enough?" His words catch me off guard. Why do I always embarrass myself in front of him?

I just gulp emptiness and step away from him. " Kabir here you are! I was....." I man's voice I hear and Kabir quickly stands straight leaving good space between us. I see his father behind him and I can clearly make out that he stands there really confused.

"Oh! Did I disturb you....." I began but Kabir cuts him off. "Off course not dad! I was just telling Aditi to make herself at home. Right Miss Aditi?"

" Uh.... Ye..Yeah!" I try to fake a smile but inside I was freaking out. Did the man see us? What if he does?

"That's great you both are of same age. Good to make friends." The man makes eye contact with me and looking past Kabir's face I bearly manage to nod a little.

Kabir turns to face his father and me both as the two men gather around my door. "Actually Aditi was with me in college for sometime." What he actually told that with so much calm.

"Oh! I see..... that's the way I feel I have seen you before."

"Oh! I highly doubt that Mr. Singhania....." I instantly cut him off avoiding eye contact.

"Okay. May be we have talked over phone. Perhaps I feel familiar with your voice....."

I just nod to the negative. Unknowingly I look at Kabir for help but he just look at me without any expression. My hand become sweaty and I know I can't handle the lying anymore if someone doesn't save me. Someone save me please!

"Well have you been to our house or....." The man begins once again.

"No. Dad. She has never been to our house nor have you met her or talked to her." Kabir faces his father and tartly speaks to him. 

Well Kabir is not that much useless as I thought! Thank you! I can see his father is not satisfied with his explanation however he nods with a short smile.

"Yet since you both are an old acquaintance you must call me 'uncle'." He smiles warmly at me and I just still struggle with all the recent conversations. Kabir still looks down pushing his hands into his jeans pockets.

"No...that won't be necessary....." I try to reason. I don't want to get involved with this family once again.

"That's an order Aditi. Apart from being business acquaintance you know my son so there is nothing inappropriate professionally." He smiles at me warmly and I can't help smiling back. The contiguous smile runs in Kabir's family.

His father places his hand onKabir's shoulder and without meeting my eyes once again he turns his back on me. "Good night!" I say with a smile and uncle wishes me the same back with a smile but suddenly my smile vanishes when Kabir faces me once again with a straight face. 

"Good night...... Kabir." I say pushing a lock of my hair behind my ear and trying hard not meet his grey eyes. "Good night. Aditi!"

I never expected him to reply but the moment I look up he has already turned his back on me and steps to walk away . All I could see is his back and I know somehow back in my mind that he won't let he escape this time. Like a dumb love struck girl I keep on standing by the door watching him turn towards his room. 

I sigh and shut the door. I stand there for sometime, grab my clothes and walk to get a shower and the lay on the bed but not even for a moment I could get the handsome devil's face and thought off my mind.

*********

Enjoy reading :)