Chapter 14~ A New Home

Start from the beginning

I exit the kitchen and went outside. 'Maybe I should find where the bathrooms are. I kind of stink.' I look up to the sky to see the blue sky. "Everything's connected, huh?" I lean at one of the pillars. 

"Hey, what happened to most of our food?" Cole yell. 

"Who ate my pudding cup?!" Jay screams. I tense up knowing I may have gone a little overboard with the food.

 I quickly made my way back to the room where I first woke up in. I shut the door and sat at my bed. The rapid footsteps made its way to my ears. I pretend to stretch and yawn, acting if I just woken up. 

The Cole and Jay slams my door open. I look at them confused. They glare at me not buying my little act.

"What's going on, guys? You look to be in a bad mood." 

"Why did you ate all the food that was in the fridge?!" Cole asks, not breaking eye contact. I gulp, trying to come up with an excuse.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I just woke up." I stated.

"Hah! Nice try but the monks told us, you were awake and were wandering around." Jay said, debunking my statement. I pout in annoyance.

"Can't you blame me, I felt like I didn't eat anything for days." I said. Cole and Jay didn't answer. 

"You… kind of were?" Jay chuckles awkwardly, scratching behind his head.

"... What?" I couldn't believe my ears. Cole just sigh. 

"After that whole battle, you passed out and we don't know why. We thought your going to wake up later that day, buuuut…. It's kind have been 5 days." 

I just smile, looking at them with a sweet look. 

"I been asleep for 5 days?" I look back at my memories of the event. It was such a huge blur. "I don't really know what happened myself too." I said, placing a finger up to my chin. 

"But I do remember Lloyd dead for a hot second. Then the Tornado of Creation and the oni… scratch that it's only a blur when Lloyd was brought back to life..." I said, 'What does it feel like I'm forgetting something?' 

"Well, that only means one thing." I pause for dramatic effect. I went up Cole and Jay, who had a worried look on their faces. "...A bath!! So are going to be gentlemen and show me where, while your at it give a nice pair of new clothes." I said as I walk out of the room.

Lloyd Pov

I was sitting on the couch watching Kai playing video games. We were relaxing from our recent victory of defeating the oni. Cole and Jay enter the room.

"I thought, you guys were bringing snacks." I said looking back at them. 

"Yeah, about that we need to go and buy groceries." Cole said shifting awkwardly, he nudges Jay's shoulder.

"Oh! Uh, Nya you don't happen to have any spare clothes for y/n, like spare clothing?" Jay asks. His face turning red from the question. I tense up hearing her name. 'She's awake…' 

"She's awake!? For how long?" Nya asks.

"By what the monks told us, nearly an hour." Cole said. We all froze as Kai pauses the game.

"Whoa hold on now, you're telling me she's been awake for nearly an hour?!" Kai said, surprised. 

"Why do you think we need to buy groceries? She ate all the good stuff and the rest of the not so good stuff!" Cole said, a little annoyed. 

"Whoa, really?!" I said surprise, no more like impressed.

"Well, she was out for 5 days." Zane states. "It's only natural for her to eat that much, but it's also quite dangerous. Who was the last person to check up on her?" We stay silent.