Chapter 33✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺 Fight/➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Night: Small Sized World
Inside: Maggie's House
Cassie's Room: The Small Play Table

Small Scott/Ant-Man standing on the moving Thomas Train in one end as small Darren/Yellowjacket stands at the other, fighting off the ants that keep attacking him. Scott/Ant-Man stands and waits for the block tunnel to get closer before he holds up his hands and grabs the block tunnel, he throws it at Darren/Yellowjacket who's distracted by fighting off three ants at a time.

Darren/Yellowjacket doesn't see the block tunnel and it hits him back, throwing him off the moving train and Darren/Yellowjacket rolls across the tracks a few feet ahead from the train. Darren/Yellowjacket stops rolling and he pushes himself up to a kneeling position, he looks to his right and gasps as he eyes widen when he see the Thomas Train moving straight towards him.

Darren/Yellowjacket holds his hands and arms up to cover his face as he flinches back in fear, the train comes straight him. Darren/Yellowjacket closes his eyes as the Thomas Train goes to hit him.

~
Normal Sized World: Cassie's Room

Cassie watches at the Thomas Train suddenly, stops and falls off the track like something hit it; the train hit small Darren/Yellowjacket, causing it to stop and fall off the track.

~
Small Sized World: Cassie's Room
The Small Play Table

Small Darren/Yellowjacket still in the same spot, he puts his arms down and looks ahead, seeing small Scott/Ant-Man running on the track straight towards him.

Darren/Yellowjacket quickly stands up and turns around, he runs towards the turned over Thomas Train and grabs it, he lifts it up and throws it at Scott/Ant-Man who back-punches it away with his right fist and the Thomas Train goes flying back towards the window, it lands on the open window ledge, standing straight with the front facing out the window.

~
Normal Sized World
Outside: Street

Luis's voice says as Dave drive the van down the street towards Paxton's house where the fight is, "Scotty needs us, you know what I'm sayin'? Ain't nothin' gonna stop us." They come to a stop as they see a bunch of police cars and cops surrounding the house, a group of cops turns towards the van. Luis looks around and his voice says to Dave in a bit of worrisome but he expression tries to stay casual, "Back it up. Back it up, slow."

Dave switches the gear as his voice says in agreement, "Yeah." Dave looks at the mirrors as he starts to slowly back the van away from the house and the police, all not wanting to go back to jail.

Luis stares forward as his voice tells Dave, "B-back it up."

Dave nods in agreement as he looks at his mirrors, "Yep."

Luis's voice repeats as he tries to stay calm, "Back it up."

Dave's voice tells Luis, "Okay."

Luis starts to stutter nonsense in his words a bit before his voice says clearer, "We ju-we just back it up, okay?"

Dave's voice tells Luis as they continue to back away from the house and the police, "That's it."

Luis's voice repeats again, "Back it up."

Dave's voice tells Luis lightly, "That's right."

Luis's voice asks Dave, "Backin' up?"

Dave's voice tells Luis, "Yep, just backin' up."