Chapter 20✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺Fight/➕Added/🗣Mentioned Scenes/Chapter

Same Day: Present Time
Inside: Pym's House
Basement: Pym's Lab 🕊

Hank, AJ and Hope are sitting on stools in front of the monitors, watching the progress through the camera on the ants; Hope leaning back with her arms crossed, AJ leaning forward while Hank sits straight.

AJ tells Scott through comms, "You're over the target area. Disengage, now, Scott!"

~
Small Sized World: Bottom Side Of The Plane

Scott/Ant-Man standing to the side, holding the hole frame as he looks and instructs the ants that's in formation.

Scott's voice shouts, "Squadron A, go!" Squadron A of the carpenter ants flies out the plane, "B, go!" Squadron B follows A out the plane.

~
Outside: Sky

The wind pushing and helping the ants fly, they pass the plane.

~
Inside: Plane

Scott/Ant-Man gestures for another group of ants to leave the plane, "C, go!" Squadron C leaves and Scott/Ant-Man runs over to Ant-thony and climbs on his back as his voice tells him, "All right, Ant-thony, please don't drop me this time." They last of the ants jump off the plane.

~
Outside: Sky

Ant-thony jumps out of the plane with Scott/Ant-Man hanging on tightly, they spin out of control for a moment as they're pushed away from the plane, "Ah, it feels like-

~
Normal Sized World: Pym's House
Basement: Pym's Lab

Scott's voice, "-a big leap from sugar cubes to this!" The three are watching Scott/Ant-Man through the monitors from the cameras on the few of the ants.

Dr. Pym tells Scott through comms, "Stay calm."

~
Small Sized World: Sky 🕊

The squadron of carpenter ants are flying down, Scott's voice grabs the three's attention, "Uh, guys? We might have a problem."

AJ's voice asks Scott, "What?"

Scott/Ant-Man looking down as they near land and the target area, "Hank, didn't you say this was some old warehouse? It's not!" The clouds clear up to see that the old Stark warehouse is actually the new Avengers HQ base.

~
Normal Sized World: Pym's House
Basement: Pym's Lab 🕊⌨️

Hank leans forward to see the old photo of Stark's old storage facility with the name 'STARK' on it, AJ staring at the screen in disbelief, she looks down to see the photos and quickly says as she leans forward and grabs the photos, "Let me see this!" AJ stares at the photos and looks to the monitors in disbelief.

Scott's voice tells Hank, "You son of a bitch!"

AJ puts the photos down in shocked, she mutters as she leans back in her stool and puts her hands on her head, "Oh shit!" She slides her hands off her head and looks at Hank to her right, stating the obvious, "You definitely should've asked either Amy or I to get it."