Chapter 22✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added/🗣Mentioned Scenes/Chapter

Same Evening: Pym's House
Inside: Kitchen Area ⌨️🕊

Hank and Amy walk in the kitchen where Scott and AJ are standing on the other side of the center-island by the window and Hope is sitting on a chair by the table by AJ's left side.

Dr. Pym shouts to Scott, "That was completely irresponsible and dangerous!" Hank walks past Scott who stands there unfazed, "You jeopardized everything!"

Scott then casually takes Pym's signal decoy out of his right pant-pocket and steps forward to places it on the center-island counter before stepping back, looking at Hank smugly. Hope sitting back with her arms crossed, she looks over to see the decoy and drops her mouth a bit in surprise. AJ standing on Scott's left with her arms crossed, she looks at the decoy surprised by smirks impressed.

Amy standing beside Hank in his left by the island, she narrows her eyes as she looks at the decoy before looking at Scott surprised. Hank standing with his hands on the counter of the island, he looks at the decoy before looking up to Scott in surprise who looking at Hank and raises his eyebrows in question with a faint smug smirk forming on his face.

Hank glances over to Hope before he grabs the signal decoy and looks it over. Hope uncrosses her arms and leans forward in her chair, she smiles a bit and says, "You got it." Scott looks over to Hope and nods his head as AJ scoffs a chuckle in agreement and Scott looks at her and winks, making her faintly smile as she looks away. Amy notices how AJ has been reacting around Scott and smirks knowingly.

Dr. Pym glances at the decoy in his hand and looks to Scott, still not to happy but tells him, "Well done."

Scott crosses his arms, "Wait a minute." He uncrosses his arms and looks to Hank teasingly, "Did you just compliment me?" He looks around to the women in the room as he asks, "He did, didn't he?"

Amy turns to Hank but looks to Scott, leaning her left hip on the island with her hands lightly on it as she teases back in agreement, "Kind of sounded like he did." AJ smirks widely in amusement as Hope nods in agreement with a amused smile.

Dr. Pym tests the decoy and presses the button on it to turn it on, it beeps softly as a baby's blue light comes on in the middle. Hank smirks and nods as he looks at Scott, "I was good, wasn't I?"

Scott hands on his hips, he's looking at Hank and scoffs lightly in amusement-disbelief before looking around and says, "Hey, how about the fact that I fought an Avenger and didn't die?" He holds his hands out almost like 'praise me'.

AJ looks at Scott offended, "Uh, you've been training with an Avenger remember?"

Scott looks at AJ and nods awkwardly, "Right, but it's different, you know.." He trails off as in to tell her that it's different because she was training him and fighting with Sam was real, not training.

Dr. Pym cuts in so AJ and Scott dont start an semi-argument, he tells them lightly as he looks at the decoy in his hands, "Let us not dwell on the past." He looks up to them, "We gotta finish our planning." Pym winks to Scott and AJ and turns, passing Amy as he leaves with the signal decoy.

Scott drops his hands and arms, disappointed by not getting the praise he wanted, he turns to AJ.

Hope tells Scott lightly, "Don't mind him." The three in the room look at her as she nods to Scott and says, "You did good." Scott smiles slightly and turns to look at the other two and they nod in agreement with a smile.