Chapter 7✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕ Added Scenes/➖Short Chapter

Same Day: Outside
Pym Technologies

It's now mid-day, a few cars coming in and out of Pym Technologies parking lot, the building is beside the water which is steady at the moment.

~
Inside: Men's Washroom

Frank is in a stall with the door open, taking a leak. After a moment, Frank flushes the toilet and starts to zip up his pants as he turns around only to see Darren casually leaning against the sink with his arms and ankles crossed, waiting for him. Frank stops abruptly in surprise when he sees and hears Darren talking.

Cross tells Frank, "I'm sorry you have such deep concerns about the Yellowjacket, Frank."

Frank looks away as he's disturbed that Darren's waiting for him and says, "Yeah. Well, uh..." He finishes adjusting his pants and starts to walk over to the sink, "Unfortunately,-" Frank washes his hands on the sink beside Darren, "-we can't just do whatever we want." Darren not looking at him, raises his eyebrows and nods in agreement. Frank looks to Darren with a smile as he asks, "It'd be nice though, right?" He chuckles as he finishes washing his hands and Darren looks over to his left and grabs a paper napkin that's in the pile, there's a gun below it which Frank doesn't notice as he says, "But there are laws."

Cross looks to Frank as he asks and hands him the paper napkin, "What laws? Of man?" Frank looks at him oddly with a frown as he takes the paper napkin and dries his hands, "The laws of nature transcend the laws of man. And I've transcended the laws of nature." He holds his hand out to Frank who looks at it hesitantly before putting his used paper napkin in his hand.

Darren closes his hand around the paper napkin and turns a bit to grab his gun as Frank starts to say to him, "Darren, I don't think you understand-" Darren turns to face Frank and suddenly, shoots Frank with the small device which then vaporizes him into a little blob of goo which falls to the floor.

Cross stares at the goo on the floor with no emotion, "Hmm." He puts down the device on the counter and kneels in front of the goo, talking to it, like it's still Frank as he uses Frank's used paper napkin to clean it up, "We still haven't worked out all the bugs." Cross stands up and goes into the same stall Frank was in and dumps the napkin into the toilet, Cross tells the goo as he reaches over the toilet, "Goodbye, Frank." He presses the button and the toilet flushes.

Darren walks out of the stall and goes to the sink, starting to wash his hands casually. Darren looks up in the mirror to look at him.

~
Outside: Parking Lot ⌨️🕊

Amy and Hank standing and talking out front of the building. Happy is standing at the car, waiting patiently and can not hear them talking.

Amy tells Hank, "Doctor. Pym if there's anything you need, let me know."

Hank tells Amy with a smile, "I will Amy, thank you." He takes a moment before he asks her lowly, "I gotta ask. How trusting are you, for your Barton friend to get the job done?"

Amy nods confidently with a small smile, "I'd say, very trusting." Her smile disappears as she takes a second before she says straight up, "I know you're very hesitant to trust us. But I promise you when this is over, I will not say a word to anyone, it'd be AJ and I's secret." She gestures to him with her hand, "And you will get to live your life in peace without us interrupting it."

Hanks looks away as he tilts his head a bit, "Well, I wouldn't say so much about the last part." He looks at Amy as he continues with a grateful nod, "But, thank you. I know how hard it is to keep secrets from your loved ones." Amy looks down, thinking of Steve and her other Avenger friends, "I forgot to mention, congratulations on your engagement."