Chapter 10✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Day: Pym Technologies
Inside: Hallway

A male scientist in a white suit is walking a baby lamb with a leash towards the lab.

~
Lab

The male scientist walks the lamb inside the lab where the other scientists are waiting.

~
Observant Box

Hope and Darren standing in front of the window, looking down at the lab from the room above the lab, secured in case of things go bad. They're about to witness a performance of the shrinking experiments on a lamb.

Hope looks to Cross after she saw the lamb, "I thought we were using mice."

Darren leaning his hands on the ledge, he looks at Hope blankly, "What's the difference?" Hope speechless, she looks back to the lab, Darren announces as he presses a couple buttons on the screen beside him, "Commence Experiment 34-C. Organic atomic reduction.

Hope looks at Darren and starts to say uncomfortable and uncertain, "Darren, maybe we should think-"

Darren interrupts Hope, annoyed but stating clearly, "Shrinking organic tissue is the centerpiece of this technology. I can't go to the buyers with half a breakthrough." Cross press a few buttons on the screen.

~
Lab

6 medium sized vials they're about over half-full, they start to go down as Cross starts to initiate the experiment. A machine with a claw-like open as it moves to the center of the experiment table where the small lamb stands.

The male scientist stands beside the table with a tablet in his hands, monitoring the experiment. The machine warms up.

~
Observant Box

Darren with his hands in the ledge, looking in the lab intently as Hope stands beside him on his left, also looking in the lab but worriedly.

~
Lab

The lamb oblivious about what happening around him/her as the machine is on.

~
Observant Box

Darren without looking, he presses the button on the screen.

~
Lab

The machine activates and sprays the lamb which gets sadly vaporized to goo like what happened to Frank (From Chapt 7).

~
Observant Box

Darren leans his head forward, really hoping that the experiment worked but didn't. Hope gasps and covers her mouth in shock. Darren's eyes wide, he breaths out like he's been holding it in anticipation.

~
Lab

The male scientist looking at the goo in shock and in disappointment, he looks up towards the observant box.

~
Observant Box

Darren closes his eyes and leans his head down in disappointment, he presses a button on the screen as he says, "Experiment 34-C results, negative." Hope looking at him disturbed and in shock, Darren really disappointed and unhappy about the results but then he looks up with barely any emotion and commands to the lab-tech, "Sanitize the workstation. Bring in subject 35-C."

Hope still in shock by what she just saw and fiddles but is actually adjusting her blazer that has a untraceable but normal looking button with a camera in it, she moves it towards the window to look inside the lab.