Chapter 14✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Morning: Pym's House
Inside: Dining Room ⌨️🕊

Scott at Hank's house with Amy, AJ and Hank, their in the dining room having breakfast; Hank sitting at the head of the table, Amy sitting to his right with an empty chair between them where Hope previously sat (From Previous Chapt), AJ sitting on Hank's left with Scott between them, AJ's sitting across from Amy.

Scott starting to breath a little hard and looks to Hank as he raises his hand to ask a question, "Uh... Dr. Pym?"

AJ looks at Scott confused and weirdly, "Why are you raising your hand?" Hank and Amy look at Scott who has his right hand raised.

Amy tells Scott with a little shake of her head, "You don't need to raise your hand, Scott."

Scott lowers his hand and says to Amy normally, "Sorry, I just have one question." He starts to freak out a bit as he points to Hank, "Who are you,-" He points to where Hope previous sat, "-who is she,-" Scott looks at AJ as he points to her, "-who are you really,-" He looks and points to Amy, "and why is Amy Stark here,-" He looks back at Hank, "-what the hell's going on, and can I go back to jail now?"

Dr. Pym tells Scott, "Come with us." Dr. Pym stands up.

~
Basement ⌨️🕊

Dr. Pym scans his thumbprint on the scanner and the door unlocks, he opens the door, leading Scott Amy and AJ as he explains, "40 years ago, I created a formula that altered atomic relative distance." He walks up to a metal-gate where the shelf of stuff previously stand, he puts in the code on one of the metal-square bar that has a black window behind it.

Scott asks confused as he had no idea what that meant, "Huh?"

Dr. Pym turns to face the three and says simply as the doors unlock, "I learned how to change the distance between atoms. That's what powers the suit. That's why it works." Hank pulls and slides open the door, he presses and switches on the buttons on the wall beside the door and the lights turn on inside.

Scott looks in and says amazed, "Wow."

~
Inside: Pym's Secret Lab ⌨️🕊

Hank, Scott, AJ and Amy enters the lab, the same one where Hank was watching Scott and AJ break in his house and steal his suit from that safe (From Chapt 9).

It's like a safety bunker; to the right is the many TV screen/monitors on the wall, to the left are a bunch of scientific equipment and tools, the center is a table that lit up on the top with an ant farm in a glass case with lighting in it.

Scott slowly enters the lab, looking around in awe, "Whoa." AJ crosses her arms and leans on the wall at the entrance beside the control switches, she's standing on Scott's right, Amy walks in the center of the room and leans on the lit table with her forearms and elbows, watching Hank move across from the table.

Dr. Pym explains to Scott and a bit to the two women who knows but their still listening as well, "But it was dangerous." He grabs the suit from the counter on the far left of the bunker, "It was too dangerous." He turns and walks towards the lit table and tosses the suit into it, looking at it as he says, "So I hid it from the world." He walks back over to the counter but more towards his left and grabs the belt, "And that's when I switched gears and I started my own company." He walks back over and puts the belt on the lit table.

Scott still in shock, looking around the lab in awe as he listens to Hank while he slowly walked forward towards the table, standing near Amy's left.

Amy states as she looks at Hank from across the table, "Pym Tech."

Dr. Pym looks at Amy and says, "Yes." He walks out of the lab.