Chapter 26✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Day: Pym Technologies 🕊
Inside: Computer Systems Room

Hope walks in the computer systems room and walks towards the back, she goes up to a box as she takes something out of her inner blazer pocket and then opens up a panel sheet, she places the signal decoy in the panel sheet, it lights up blue as it's connecting into the system.

AJ helps Luis drag the unconscious guard inside the room. Hope shuts the panel sheet closed.

~
Inside: Luis's Van ⌨️

Kurt looking at one laptop screen before moving to the second one as he says, "Signal decoy in place." He types in the second laptop as he says in his comms, "Mean, pretty lady did good, Scott."

Dave watching Paxton and Gale rush up to Pym and stop him at the front doors through the binoculars, he scoffs as he says, "Looks like Pym's getting arrested." He lowers his binoculars before looking in them again to see Amy get through the security gate and pull up at the valet, stopping the car, "Stark just pulled up."

Kurt holds his headset as he speaks into it, "Scott, we have problem."

Scott's voice questions as Dave shakes his head as he makes a quick decision, "Problem? What's the problem?" Dave then opens the door and pulls himself out.

Kurt sees Dave and calls out, "Dave!"

~
Outside: Road ⌨️

Dave gets out of the van as Kurt calls out to him, "Dave, that's not part of plan!" Dave shuts the door and starts to run.

At the front door Dr. Pym stands in front of Paxton and Gale, he's staring at Paxton sternly as he tells them slowly and clearly, "Listen to me. If I don't get into this building, people will die."

Gale tells Pym dramatically with a tilt of his head, "That's awfully dramatic."

Hank looks behind them and sees Amy walk up the steps and walk around Gale, just as they hear a siren blare. Gate and Paxton look over their shoulders to their car that being driven forward and makes a fast U-turn.

Amy goes up to Hank who quickly turns around and they enter the building quietly as Paxton throws his hands up and down frustratedly, "Are you kidding me?" They run after their car that's been driven away from Pym Tech with squealing tires by Dave who laughs in mischief as he successfully created a diversion by stealing Paxton and Gale's car to stop them from arresting Pym.

~
Inside: Luis's Van

Kurt watching Dave drive off in Paxton's and Gale's car out the windshield, he nods and raises his eyebrow quickly impressed, "Problem solved."

~
Inside: Pym Tech
Computer Systems Room 🕊

After tying up the guard that got bit from the bullet ants and knocked unconscious by Luis, who then puts on his suit and holding his weapon. Luis looks to AJ and they share a nod before AJ leaves the room with Luis following.

~
Hallway 🕊

AJ leaves the computer systems room and walks down the hallway casually as Luis walks out the room and stands where the guard was standing at by the wall, Hope then walk out the room and stops abruptly with wide panic eyes when she sees Cross walking down the hall and stops when he sees her. Hope shifts her eyes to see AJ walking down the hall behind Cross.