Chapter 24✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Night: Pym's House
Inside: Dining Room ⌨️🕊

A few minutes later, after Scott left the room after stating to Kurt, Dave and Luis that he needed to show them something. Currently, Pym is sitting at the table, showing and explaining a bit to Luis, Dave and Kurt their plans, AJ, Amy and Hope stand by them as they listen.

Hank explaining as he's looking at the map and using a laser light to show them what he's talking about in the building, "When you get to this corner, there's gonna be three offices on your left side."

Just then Scott walks in the room, wearing the Ant-Man suit, Luis quickly stands up as Dave mutters, "Damn!" Amy and AJ stand behind Hank to the left of Scott who presses the right side of his jaw and the helmet opens.

Luis standing a few feet from Scott/Ant-Man, looking at him over in surprise by the suit, he says excitedly, "Whoa! That's so cool, bro!"

Scott/Ant-Man tells the guys calmly and knowingly as he glances at them, "Now, look, this is gonna get weird, all right?" He holds his hands out as to say 'stay calm', "It's pretty freaky, but it's safe. There's no reason to be scared."

Luis narrows his eyes and shakes his head a bit as he gestures to himself a bit gangster, "Oh, no, no. Daddy don't get scared." AJ and Amy exchange a look of disgust and weirded out before AJ quietly scoffs a amused chuckle as she looks back at Luis.

Scott/Ant-Man looks at Luis, he asks a bit sarcastically, "Really?"

Luis nods confidently like he got this, "Yeah."

Scott/Ant-Man looking at Luis with a wide grin, knowingly and amusingly, "Good." Scott/Ant-Man presses the right side of his jaw the helmet closes before he holds up his right hand and presses the button with his thumb, he shrinks himself down, freaking out Luis, Dave and Kurt.

Dave gasps with wide eyes as he throws his hands up, "Oh!" Kurt quickly stands up and stumbles a bit back as he points to where Scott/Ant-Man was standing at in fear, Luis staring forward where Scott was at with a blank awe stare.

Kurt pointing to where Scott/Ant-Man was at with a shaky right hand and says fearfully, "This is the work of the gypsies." He drops his hand.

Dave stutters as Luis calmly looks around to find Scott/Ant-Man, "That's-that's-that's witchcraft."

Luis says quickly as he looks around, "Wow, that's amazing." AJ smirking amused at the guys reactions with Amy who's silently chuckling, "That's like some David Copperfield shit."

Dave says freaked out as small Scott/Ant-Man is jumping and climbing up Luis's jacket who is oblivious to it, "That's some kind of wizardry."

Kurt adds fearfully, "This is sorcery!"

Luis calls out to Scott/Ant-Man who jumps up to his right shoulder and stands there, "How'd you do that, bro?"

Scott/Ant-Man's voice tells Luis, "Don't freak out. Look at your shoulder."

Luis slowly turns his head to the right and looks at small Scott/Ant-Man on his shoulder, he starts to scream as he freaks out, "Ahhh!" He quickly tries to shake small Scott/Ant-Man off with his hand, "Ahhh!" He starts to run out of the room through the doorway to the hallway while he passes AJ and Amy as he shouts freaked out, "Get off! Get off!" He runs into a table and drops something, "Ahhh!" Luis continues to run as he tries to get small Scott/Ant-Man off his shoulder. AJ quietly laughing at Luis while Amy tries to hide her smile with her hand.

Scott/Ant-Man's voice shouts teasingly to Luis, amusement in his time, "Wait, I thought Daddy didn't get scared!" Hank looking forward unamused with a knowing look on his face while Hope stands in his left with her arms crossed also unamused. AJ then burst out laughing in amusement.