Chapter 29✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺Fight/➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Day: Normal Sized World
Inside: Pym Technologies
Vault ⌨️🕊

The Yellowjacket pod glass breaks from small Scott/Ant-Man throwing the two blue-discs at it, the blue-discs that Hank made for Scott to enlarge things (From Chapt 18).

Everyone flinches and ducks their heads from the glass and the big flash of light from the pod as it gets destroyed, just as a part of the ceiling breaks as the Ruby suit blasts it down near the TV screens while she jumps down.

Scott/Ant-Man emerges large as he jumps out of the now destroyed pod, he lands in the floor and looks to the right before he shrinks down and punches one of Darren's guards pointing his gun at AJ, the guards stumbles back in surprise, not expecting a punch out of nowhere and he hits the wall behind him.

Scott/Ant-Man emerges large in front of the guard and punches him in the face. Hank pushes Darren's wrist that's holding the gun away from him as Darren pulls the trigger and Hank ducks his head as the shot is fire upwards and Hank punches Darren in the face.

Amy runs to her Ruby suit as AJ leans down and side-kicks up at Darren's second guard in the chest and he stumbles back. One of Carson's men pushes Hope's arms down and swings his arm to punch her but she ducks in time and she grunts as she punches the guy down.

The Ruby suit attaches to Amy as Carson's second guard holds up his gun to shoot at AJ but she blasts him and he flies back, hitting the wall before falling down completely knocked out.

Darren's second guard steps forward and swings his arms to punch AJ who ducks, making him miss and she quickly grabs his arm, twists it behind his back and she slams his head against the wall, she let's go of him as he falls knocked out.

Scott/Ant-Man turned to the left and shrinks down as he sees Carson's third man holding up his gun at him, small Scott/Ant-Man lands in the floor in front of the guy who shoots but misses small Scott/Ant-Man who then jumps up and punches him back in the gut, making him fly back and hit the wall behind him.

Hope holding Carson's guard 1 by his tie, choking him as he lays on the floor, she knees him in the face, knocking him out as Amy/Ruby blasts at Carson's man 4 down near her. Hank struggling to hold off Darren who still has the gun in hand and aiming at Hank, Darren then shoots and it hits Pym in the chest, making him groans and let go of Darren.

Hope's eyes widen when she sees her father get shot and cries out, "Dad!" Hank falls to the floor, AJ punches and knocks out the man that lead Carson and his men in.

The HYDRA man walks out of his hiding spot with his gun up and Scott/Ant-Man stands up, shrinking down as he runs. AJ turns to see the HYDRA man and sees a gun in the floor, she jumps and rolls a somersault on the floor, grabbing the gun and rolls to a stand, aiming the gun at the man who turns his aim to AJ but he gets punched in the gut by small Scott/Ant-Man who then emerges large, holding him by the shirt as he stands over him and Scott/Ant-Man punches the HYDRA man out.

AJ quickly goes down on her knees and grabs a hold of the wounded Pym, holding his head in her lap as Scott/Ant-Man comes and kneels to Hank's left, helping Hank up a bit who is in shock.

Scott/Ant-Man opens his helmet and says as he looks down at Hank, "Hank, no. No, Hank."

AJ looking down at Hank, trying to get him to focus, "Hank? Listen, you're gonna be okay."