Chapter 9✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Night: Target House
Inside: The Main Room 🕊

AJ follows Scott down the stairs, he has his hood down, they look around the old but well-kept house.

Scott steps down from the landing and looks around before he finds a pair of keys with a little tank keychain attached and grabs it while AJ finds the basement door and opens it, letting Scott go first before she follows.

~
Basement 🕊

As they speed-walk down the steps, Scott tosses the keys behind him and AJ catches it skillfully, they reach the bottom to the door and AJ looks through the keys and finds the right one, she leans down and opens the lock as Scott watches from behind.

AJ slides the door to the right to reveal another door but it's metal and more secure with a cover over the lock saying 'Samson SERVICE EQUIPMENT', she flips open the cover and leans closely to look better.

AJ looking at the lock surprised, "There's a fingerprint lock on the door."

Luis's voice says confused and surprised as Scott leans down over AJ behind her with his left hand on her back, "It's got a what?"

~
Inside: Luis's Van

Luis says in his headset as Dave looks over to him, "Ernesto didn't tell me nothing about that."

~
Inside: Target House
Basement 🕊

AJ and Scott looking at the thumbprint scanner lock as Luis's voice asks the two, "Aw, man, are we screwed?"

AJ leans straight and steps to the side as Scott leans down and looks at the thumbprint scanner better before he looks away and mutters in his comms, "Not necessarily."

Scott quickly leans up and turns around, jogging up the stairs as AJ watches and follows in confusion.

~
Kitchen 🕊

AJ follows Scott up to the main floor and goes to the kitchen, she stands at the doorframe and watches as Scott quickly go through the drawers and he finds a roll of tape in the second-drawer before moving across the kitchen to another drawer and finds a small bottle of 'LOCTITE 416' aka glue and a keychain ring.

Scott quickly puts the items on the middle island and quickly unrolls a semi-long piece of tape, ripping it off the roll with his teeth. Scott finds a door-handle and uses the tape to take a fingerprint off of it.

AJ stands to the side and watches Scott put the non-sticky side on the island counter and drops the keychain ring in the middle where he knows the fingerprint is at.

Scott uncaps the glue and squeezes a thick layer in the middle of the keychain ring on the tape, then turns on the stove burner and holds the tape above the heat until the glue hardens.

Scott puts the tape down on the island counter and takes out the hard glue from the keychain, he holds it up to the faint light from outside and sees a fingerprint on it.

AJ helps Scott puts the several used household items back to where they were before leaving the kitchen.

~
Basement 🕊