Chapter 5✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Day: Pym Technologies
Inside: Futures Lab ⌨️

Amy and Hank attending Darren Cross's presentation along with a group of business men and women, Darren stands in front of his guests as he continues his presentation and speech.

The guests spread out a bit in the room as the workers there continue to work, not paying attention to the other people in the room. The three glass-computer screens show the SHIELD logo as the footage is from SHIELD archives, an old video starts to play as Darren explains, "The ultimate secret weapon."

~
Old Video Footage

In the old video footage from SHIELD's archives that's out in the public when SHIELD went down (From Book 8 [Captain America: The Winter Soldier]), it's an old mission video where men with guns are running forward and suddenly one is taken down, another man yelling before he's pushed back, a third man comes running and gets pushed back also. The footage pauses and zones in to see a tiny costume figure in mid-air above the third guy as he falls.

The video is changed to another mission footage of a man on a tank and he's suddenly thrown off, the footage pauses of the guy mid-air and zones in to see the tiny costume figure again in mid-air, in front of the guy.

The video changes to another video of a mission in a courtyard inside a building, a machine-gun stationed behind sandbags, the machine is firing at the men and the footage pauses, it zones in on the machine-gun to see the same tiny costume figure controlling the gun.

~
Futures Lab

Darren announces and answers to what everyone is thinking, "An Ant-Man." He chuckles and looks up, pointing to Pym with the remote in his hand, "That's what they called you. Right, Hank?" Hank just stares at Cross, not moving or reacting.

~
Old Video Footage

Another short footage of the tiny costume figure going through a glass window, breaking a small hole and pausing the video, zoning in to see a clearer image of the tiny costume figure is a man in a suit.

~
Futures Lab ⌨️

Everyone looks back to Hank as the video on the three glass-screens turns off, the people turn back around to face Darren as he speaks up again, "Silly, I know."

Amy with her hands clasped behind her back professionally, she glances at Hank who gives back a quick glance, they face Darren.

Darren sets down the remote on the table where he got it before and walks forward through the speed out guests, "Propaganda." He throws his hands up sarcastically, "Tales to astonish!" Hope watching Cross, she tensely smiles as she listens, Cross puts down his hands, "Trumped-up BS to scare the USSR." He points to Hank as he talks and walks towards the left side of the stairs and climbs up, "Hank, will you tell our guests what you told me every single time I asked you,-" He pauses as he walks forward and stands in front of Hank in his left side, "-'Was the Ant-Man real?'"

Dr. Pym looks back at the guests and answers with a small smile, "Just a tall tale."

Cross gestures to Hank as in proving his point, "Right." He looks to the guests and says, "Because how could anything so miraculous possibly be real?" Carson looking up at them with a slight glare. Cross them steps towards the glass side-doors and they open, he walks out.

~
Hallway

Cross leading his guests down a hallway towards another room that looks like a walk-in vault.

~
Inside: Vault ⌨️

Cross faces everyone and stands beside three small glass-screens hanging in the wall, "Well, I was inspired by the legend of the Ant-Man." The three glass-screens turn on and starts to show recent footages of objects being shrunked, "And with my breakthrough shrinking inorganic material, I thought, could it be possible to shrink a person? Could that be done?" A proud smile forms on Darren's face and shakes his head a bit as he says, "Well, it's not a legend anymore." Hope standing in the back of the guests, she stares at Darren a bit alarmed and worriedly. A machine starts to lower from the ceiling as Darren says proudly, "Distinguished guests, I am proud to present the end of warfare as we know it." Amy and Hank watching as a glass-machine with bright lights within, it lowers down. Cross stands to the right of it and gestures to the machine with his left hand, "The Yellowjacket!" The machine stops and the glass twists around and zooms in the middle like a magnifying-glass to reveal a yellow tiny insect size suit with 4 extra arms type thing.