Tickle War

Sophie wasn't sure when it happened, but it did. Her and Keefe got continuously closer until you couldn't find one with the other being around.

And that included time at their houses.

"Keefe seriously, I have homework that's due tomorrow during first class!" Sophie cried, trying to fend off Keefe's arms, which were sliding over her shoulders as he complained about being bored

"C'mon Foster, let loose a little," Keefe said, tugging on a loose piece of hair that was hanging down in front of her face. Sophie rolled her eyes, batting his hand away, even though she silently confessed to liking it.

"The last time I 'let loose' around you, I ended up with green hair," Sophie reminded him, scribbling down more answers.

"That was one time, Foster," Keefe said, poking her in the side.

Sophie couldn't contain the giggle that erupted from her lips at the contact.

"D-Did you juh-just giggle?" Keefe asked, a small smirk spreading across his lips.

Sophie didn't respond, she just blushed, trying to hide behind her hair.

Keefe poked her side experimentally, making her squeak, giggle, as thrash all at the same time.

Sophie's blush intensified, if that were even possible.

Keefe's smirk had taken over his entire face, and he lunged at her, tickling her sides.

Sophie thrashed and squeaked, kicking and swatting, trying to pry Keefe's hands away from her body, but Keefe's hips were pinning her lower body, and his long, nimble fingers were moving on her sides still, pretty much paralyzing her from the waist up.

"You can make it stop Foster, you just have to stop worrying about your homework, and do something with me," Keefe said, giving her a look she had never seen before.

She nodded, her wheezing making it impossible for her to speak in coherent words and sentences.

"Say it," Keefe said.

"I-I'll do something with y-you if you stop t-tickling me," Sophie stammered, sucking in deep breaths while she could.

"Good," Keefe said, the look in his eyes making her wonder whether it was worth it.

He helped her up, poked her side one more time, and gave her a grin that set her heart on fire.

This was going to be interesting.

(I'll leave what happens up to you and your imagination! ;) Please vote and/or comment, I can always use some different ideas if you don't mind sharing them with me.)