"I KNEW IT! I mean it was obvious, but still!" Steve grins triumphantly.

"Soundica is sailing!" Kayla exclaims.

"Will you guys shut up! You know he hears everything!" Jess panics.

"I know. Maybe he'll ask you out now that he has confirmation that you like him" I smile mischievously.

"(Y/N)!"

"On to the next spin!"

This time it lands on Steve.

"Steve, truth or dare?" Kayla grins.

"Um... dare?" He says hesitantly.

"Oh ho ho~ I have the perfect task! Steve, I dare you to walk up to Starscream and hug him, then leave without saying anything" I chuckle evilly.

"W-what?!"

"You can do this, Steve! This can be the first step to making Starscream fall for you!"

"...okay. I'll do it!"

"Yes!" We squeal.

***

Steve now hides behind a corner in his Cybertronian form with the three of us behind his peds. When Starscream starts to walk down the hallway, we usher the Vehicon into action. He stumbles in front of the second in command with a small yelp.

"C-Commander Starscream!" He exclaims as the two make optic contact.

"What?" Starscream quirks an optic ridge expectantly.

Steve fiddles with his servos nervously before he takes a calming vent. Before Starscream can even react, the Vehicon wraps his arms around him in an embrace. The SIC freezes in shock, his red optics wide in surprise as his wings shoot up to convey his emotions. Then Steve quickly releases him and runs off down the hall in embarrassment. Starscream watches him disappear with a wide intake. The girls and I try our best not to squeal when the Seeker's faceplate slowly turns a shade of blue.

***

"HOLY PRIMUS, STEVE! YOU MADE HIM BLUSH!" Kayla yells as we get back to our seats.

"R-really?" He stutters.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, this is actually going to work!"

"Stareve! No! Steam!" Jessica exclaims.

"... we can work on that"

"Yeah, we don't need a ship name just yet" I chuckle at her proposals.

"Okay, who's next?!" Kayla spins the wheel once more, only to frown when it lands on her.

"Kayla, truth or dare?" Jessica questions.

"Dare"

"Then I have the perfect task for you"

"Uh oh" she instantly regrets her decision.

"I dare you to kiss Knockout" the hacker smirks.

"Shit! I changed my mind!"

"No take backs" I chuckle deviously.

"Scrap"

***

Steve, Jess and I hide behind the doors to the medbay as Kayla enters nervously.

"Hey Knocks" she greets the medic.

"Kayla! What brings you here?" He smiles brightly and activates his holoform.

"Oh! I... um... I have something for you"

"Oh? What is it?" He tilts his head curiously.

"You can do this" she whispers to herself.

She looks Knockout in the eyes before giving him a quick peck... on the cheek. She blushes and turns to run, but Knockout has other ideas. He grabs her wrist before she can escape and pulls her to his chest, locking his lips with hers. She squeaks in shock, but soon melts into the kiss. He wraps his arms around her waist as she wraps hers around his neck. Steve and Jess stare with wide eyes as I smirk.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" Knockout smiles as they separate.

"Does this mean you...?"

"Yes. And if you'll have me, I'd like to be your boyfriend. For real this time"

"Only if you let me be you're girlfriend" she smirks.

"I think the answer to that is obvious" he grins and brings them into another kiss.

"So~ when's the wedding?" I grin as they pull away in shock.

"Shit, I forgot you guys were there" Kayla blushes.

"Oh, we noticed" Jessica smirks.

"This means Knockla is cannon now, right?" Steve questions with an excited smile.

"Indeed it does" I chuckle as the new lovers role their eyes.

To Be Continued...

(A/N: There likely won't be any updates till January now, since I'm pretty busy around this time of year. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance!)