Chapter 8

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"Shut up" I blush and walk away from the two.

Their screams pierce through the air like blades.

"Holy cow, it's happening!"

"Oh my God. I can't believe it, somebody pinch me! OW! I didn't mean literally, Kayla!" Jess exclaims.

"Will you two just hurry up! We're going to be late!" I call out, the blush still evident on my face.

They finally continue walking, but their grins never leave their faces. I sigh exasperatedly.

'This is going to be a long day'

3rd Person POV

Things are as the usually are in the Autobot base, the only exception being the recharging Prime confined to to medbay.

"I can't believe the (Y/N) has a crush!" Miko exclaims from her place upon the mustard yellow sofa.

"Why is that so hard to believe?" Arcee questions the young teen.

"I'm with Miko. After what she did to Vince, I'm pretty shocked too" Jack contributes to the conversation.

::What did she do?:: Bumblebee queries.

"Bumblebee asked what she did" Rafael translates for the Cybertronian.

"Well, (Y/N) and her friends, Kayla and Jessica, transferred to our school from England about a year ago. Vince took an interest in her and started his usual flirty talk, when she refused him, he tried to get forceful..." Jack starts the story.

"Yeah and she literally beat the scrap out of him when he touched her. She knew how to kick butt, it was awesome. Rumours say she was an illegal street fighter back in England and apparently she still fights here too" Miko adds excitedly.

"And her friends are no different. Kayla is apparently a well known street racer and Jessica is said to be a hacker. Rumours say she's hacked into the pentagon for fun" Raf finishes.

"Sounds like a few 'Cons we know" Bulkhead notes.

"Whoa, you're right, Bulk! They're like the human versions of Megatron, Knockout and Soundwave!" Miko says in awe of the new discovery.

"Then its a good thing they don't know each other" Ratchet muses.

"Who do you think (Y/N) likes? Do you think it's someone from school?" Miko wonders aloud.

"I don't know and don't even think about trying to find out. Those three are bad news, Miko" Jack warns her.

"I know, but I'm just so curious. What if Raf used his hacker skills to look at her phone!"

"That's an invasion of privacy, Miko!"

"Come on, Jack! Just a little peak?"

"No!"

"Fine~" she pouts.

***

Y/N POV

I sit quietly under the same tree for my free period as I skilfully draw in my sketchbook. The Autobots are already waiting for their charges as I lightly tap my foot to the beat of the music that trickles out from my headphones. When a shadow blocks my light, I take off my headphones and glare at the culprit.

"Heard you have a boyfriend" Vince glares.

"I don't" I say monotonously and continue my sketch.

"Good. You are my girl after all" he smirks.

*SNAP*

'There goes my favourite pencil'

"Excuse me?" I say lowly as I rise to my feet.

"You heard me, you're mine"

He suddenly pulls me to his chest and goes to kiss me, only to get a steel-toed combat boot to the groin. He cries out in pain and slumps to the ground with a wheeze.

"Let's get one thing straight here. I'm not an object and I'm not your girl. Touch me again and I won't hold back!" I snarl at the boy.

"You bitch!" He yells and swings a punch at my face.

Of course I catch his fist easily and with an evil smirk, I snap his wrist, the sickening snap is loud enough for even the Autobots to hear. He screams in agony while I hold a grin of satisfaction.

"I did warn you. You have 206 bones in that body of yours, approach me again and I'll break every single one of them. Touch me again, and I'll snap your neck without hesitation. Do you understand me, you pitiful excuse for a human?" I seethe dangerously.

He nods furiously and legs it down the street while cradling his broken wrist.

"Awesome~" a familiar voice says in awe.

I turn around to see Miko, one of the Autobot's charges. From the corner of my eye, I can see all wing mirrors on me. She goes to speak, but I stop her immediately.

"Don't even think about word vomiting all those questions I can see burning in your eyes"

"How did yo-"

"I know a lot of things, Miko. Let's not push my button any further, shall we?" I harden my gaze on her.

"(Y/N)?" Kayla's voice reaches my ears.

"Kayla" I greet. "I had a little run in with Vince is all. He believed it was a good idea to refer to me as an object"

"Ah shit. That means you'll be in a fowl mood for the rest of the day" she groans.

"Unless someone returns the favour from the other day" Jessica pops up.

"Is that someone her crush?" Miko suddenly asks.

We all glare at the nosey girl, who backs up from our gazes.

"It's none of your business, Nakadai. Now run along to your armoured vehicle" I shoo her away.

When she's gone, I turn to the girls.

"Yeah, I guess he'll improve my mood" I agree, causing wide grins to adorn their faces.

I roll my eyes as our trio heads for Knockout's hiding spot.

***

3rd Person POV

"I'm telling you Ratchet, that girl is terrifying!" Bulkhead tries to convince the disbelieving medic.

"He's right. I felt as is I was in the presence of Megatron himself" Arcee shudders.

Bumblebee nods in agreement.

"Impossible" Ratchet grunts.

"She snapped that boy's wrist without a thought!"

"If all that you've said is true, then I advise our young friends to keep their distance. Matters such as this, are not in our power to interfere, no matter how concerning they may be" Optimus speaks in his wise baritone voice.

The Autobot's acknowledge their leader and nod their helms before returning to their usual routines, all of them completely unaware of how involved they will soon be with this girl.

To Be Continued...

(A/N: Not quite sure about this one. What do you guys think?)