Chapter 10

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"That is true and I suppose it would be rude of me to take away the satisfaction of doing it yourself" he displays that smirk I know and love.

"You know me so well" I send him my own smirk.

"Perhaps a friendly sparing match will put you in a better mood"

"Are you saying the Holoforms are finally finished?"

"Indeed"

"Then what in the pit are we waiting for?! I'm going to knock you on your arse, Megs" I grin cockily.

"I highly doubt that" his smirk widens.

"To the training room! I'm taking bets!" Kayla exclaims excitedly as everyone rushes to get a good spot to watch the fight.

'This is gonna be fun'

Y/N POV

News of the match between Megatron and I spread through the Nemesis like wildfire. Now the two of us stand in the training room, surrounded by pretty much everyone on the Warship. Kayla started taking Energon bets the moment we arrived and there seems to be an almost even split, which was a surprise on my part. Of course, Megatron has the most supporters, but I'm at a loss with why I have so many.

"Alright! Bets are closed, it's time for the match!" Kayla grins.

"Hold my phone" I smirk as I pass the device to Kayla.

"You got it, M'lady"

"Thanks, Cat Noir" I chuckle lightly.

"You're welcome, Bugaboo" she winks playfully.

I role my eyes and step into the centre of the room with Megatron directly opposite me. He smirks and steps to the side, transforming into his cybertronian jet mode. Moments later, his holoform fizzles into existence and my jaw drops. His human likeness has white hair with a beautiful silver sheen to it, along with a pair of stunning ruby red eyes. His outfit consists of a purple dress shirt, the collar flipped up in a careless, yet attractive manner with a few of it's silver buttons undone. His sleeves are rolled up to just above his elbows, showing his defined muscles to all. He wears a pair of flexible black jeans with a silver chain attached to the left side and a pair of heavy duty black combat boots upon his feet. A purple comm link rests upon his ear to complete the look.