Chapter 4

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"I haven't been to any fights recently though. The last one was raided by the cops, I assume they're laying low for now. Hopefully there's one soon though, I've been itching for a good fight" I grin while cracking my knuckles.

"You just want to beat someone up" Kayla calls me out.

"True, true, but a challenge is always welcome" I snicker.

We continue to converse, the atmosphere on the warship is a lot better now that the rightful leader of the Decepticons is back. I'm excited for what awaits us in the future.

 I'm excited for what awaits us in the future

Y/N POV

"Starscream just up and left the Medbay!" Kayla storms into the bridge with a pout.

I look at her from my lazy position on Megatron's throne, I'm lying on my back with my head hanging just of the edge of the huge seat.

"Does Knockout know?" I ask absentmindedly.

"Yeah, Starscream threatened his paint, so he let him go"

"Sounds about right" I chuckle.

"Why are you so laidback right now?"

"Got nothing better to do"

"You could do something productive" Jessica pipes up.

"Where's the fun in that?" I grin.

"Where is everyone anyway?" Kayla queries.

"Megatron went to watch over one of our recent mining operations and Soundwave joined him" I informed in a bored tone.

"We should convince them to let us join next time"

"I highly doubt they'll let you join. The Autobots could attack any mine at any time"

"But staying on the ship is so mundane" she whines.

"Maybe so, but it's safe. The Autobots could discover your existence if you went"

"I'm with Kayla, I want to go to a mine at least once" Jess joins the conversation.

"Guys, if you ever got captured it would be used against us. Soundwave and Knockout would do anything to keep you safe"

"We know" they sigh.

"See, this is why you're the leader" Kayla chuckles.

"And don't you forget it" I grin widely.

***

"I'm bored~" I whine from my same place upon Megatron's throne.

It's been about an hour since our conversation and no ones back yet.

"Uh-oh" Kayla says with dread from the computer console she sits upon.

"What's with the 'uh-oh'?" I question.