Chapter 18

(A/N: Your eyes do not deceive you! It's a double update! My Christmas present to you 😉)

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"What's Truth or Dare?" Steve tilts his head in confusion.

"It's a game. We spin a bottle and whoever it lands on gets asked 'Truth or Dare?' If they pick truth, we get to ask them one question and they have to answer truthfully. If they pick dare, we get to make them do something and they can't refuse. If they back out of the dare we get to give them a punishment" Kayla explains.

"What kind of punishment?"

"Whatever we want. In this case, let's say the refuser has to dress as a Neko for an entire day" she chuckles.

"A what?"

"You'll see if it comes to that. So, let's get this party started!"

"We are so going to regret this" I groan as Jessica agrees and Steve remains curious.

Y/N POV

Kayla wears a giddy smile as she takes a seat in the circle we've made out of the four of us. Well, more like a square. Steve sits on my left, while Jessica sits on my right and Kayla sits opposite me.

"Okay, so I don't have a bottle, but I do have a spin the wheel app on my tablet. I've put all of our names on the wheel, now we just have to press the button to spin" she grins as she puts the device in the centre of our circle.

"How do we know you haven't rigged it against us?" I narrow my eyes.

"Does it look like I know how to hack?" She stares at me.

"Good point"

"Okay! Let the game begin!"

She dramatically presses the button, activating the app and spinning the virtual wheel. We watch in suspense as the wheel spins, it's colours blurring together until it begins to slow. It comes to a stop on Jessica's name.

"Jessica, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Hmmm, truth" she says after a moment of thought.

"Aww, you're no fun" Kay whines.

"Do you love Soundwave?" Steve is quick to ask.

"What?! I-I... um" she stutters with a deep blush.

"Now we're talking! Good question, Steve" Kayla grins.

"Well?" I smirk.

"M-maybe..." she mutters.

"Yes or no?"

"Okay fine! I like him! More than a guardian and more than a friend. So I guess the answer is, yes" her blush increases tenfold.