Chapter 15

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"Would you do me the honour of being... how is it you put it... Ah, yes. Would you be my girlfriend?"

I grin from ear to ear and squeal in delight.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I shriek while tackling him into a hug.

Apparently he wasn't expecting that, because the force sends up both tumbling off the bed with an 'Oof'. I land on top of him with a giggle, our noses are touching and I can feel his breath caress my face. My eyes flicker from his stunning eyes to his tempting lips as he does the same with my own. We lean in and before we know it, our lips are connected. They move in sync with each other as sparks dance from the places we touch. He brings a hand to the back of my neck and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss in the process. After a minute, we break away breathlessly with loving smiles.

"Best. Kiss. Ever" I grin, eliciting a chuckle from him.

 Ever" I grin, eliciting a chuckle from him

(The Prank Wars - Part 1)

3rd Person POV

Jessica sits upon Soundwave's shoulder as she types furiously on her laptop. Her face displays a look of pure concentration as her guardian watches her with an amusement smile beneath his visor.

"What are you doing?" Kayla asks from her place on Knockout's computer console.

The three are hanging out in the medbay along with Knockout and Breakdown.

"I'm hacking" she replies simply.

"Hacking what exactly?"

"Rafael's laptop"

"Why?"

"One, he's a great opponent. Two, I might find something useful. Three, it's fun to mess with him" she lists as if it's completely obvious to her non techy friend.

"You're intelligent and evil. That's a dangerous combination"

"Aww thank you, you're pretty evil yourself"

"So I'm not intelligent?" Kayla raises her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Meh, depends" Jessica shrugs nonchalantly.

"Wow thanks" she snorts.

"You're welcome"

After a few moments, Jessica snorts in amusement.

"What did you do?"

"I'm pretty sure he's connected to whatever WiFi they use at the Autobot base. So, I set a song to play on loop on every device connected to it. Now I'm going to tap into his mic and webcam to watch the chaos" she smirks evilly.

"Can we see?" Knockout chuckles as he and Breakdown enter the conversation.

"Well duh. Soundwave, would you do the honours?"