Chapter 27

Previously on Human Decepticons:

"I- I am so sorry, C- Commander" Steve stutters, a blue blush creeping over his faceplate. 'Thank Primus I have my mask on this time' he thought to himself.

"I told you to just call me Starscream" the SIC remains calm, his derma twitching upwards slightly.

By this point, Kayla has already been dragged away by Y/N and Jessica, leaving the two mechs completely alone in such a compromising position.

"R-right! S-sorry!" The clone rubs his nape apologetically as he helps the Seeker back to his peds.

"You apologise too much" Starscream muses casually while brushing the imaginary dust off his frame.

"Sor—" Steve catches himself before he can do the same things again.

Starscream chuckles, his optics shining with genuine amusement as he pats the Vehicon's shoulder.

"Just be more careful next time. Perhaps we can go get some energon together without you running into me" Starscream calls out as he continues down the hallway, disappearing from sight.

"Did... did he just ask me out? Oh my Primus" Steve grins as he does a little happy dance in the empty halls.

 did he just ask me out? Oh my Primus" Steve grins as he does a little happy dance in the empty halls

Y/N POV

All is calm on the nemesis, one might say it almost appears peaceful as I hum an unidentifiable tune to myself. Currently, I'm lying lazily on the armrest of Megatron's throne as he flicks through a datapad in his servos.

Jessica grins challengingly at Soundwave's holoform as the two hold a very serious Duel Monsters game, the two have been battling for over an hour now. Steve watches their game with unwavering focus, gasping out loud every now and then.

Kayla sits on the ground playing with Loki, Jessica's puppy, while Knockout's holoform actively avoids the canine's slobbery tongue. Though the puppy only sees his actions as a challenge, successfully landing a saliva filled lick on the mech's face, and earning a laugh from Kayla.

The atmosphere is soon destroyed when the shrill screech of my phone echoes throughout the room. I groan in annoyance as I pull out the device, my face morphing into an expression of fear as I read the caller ID, and dread sets into the pit of my stomach.

"What's wrong?" Kayla frowns at my sudden change, walking closer to the throne as she does.

"It's Grandma..." I whisper, but she hears me just fine.

"Oh fuck" panic crosses her features as everyone's attention falls to me.

"Shit! Y/N, you've gotta answer quickly!" Jessica starts to freak out.

I take a deep, calming breath, brushing off Megatron's look of confusion, and accept the call.

"Hell—" I don't even get the chance to finish my greeting.