Chapter Seventy: Angry

Jungkook

"She what?" I brokenly asked, there was no way this could be true.

"Sam told me everything," Namjoon explained.

"Tell me...Tell me everything!" I demanded banging my fist against his desk, Namjoon sighed and proceeded.

He then began telling me everything Sam had told him, from the day Adelia and I met to her death, the fire, Lydia, everything.

Namjoon would explain to me but my mind would focus on anything but his voice, It got to a point that I had heard enough.

I rose from the chair and pushed the door open, I walked towards the basement noticing Taehyung get up from his seat.

"Woah, easy there. What are you doing?" He asked. He placed his hand on my shoulder to calm me down but it was highly impossible. I had been in pain for years, grieving over her death, knowing I could have killed her even more by draining her.

It was all for money.

I pushed Taehyung out of the way as he grabbed me by the arm, "Jungkook, I have orders you can't go down there."

He had a good grip on me, I tried to get out of it but he was much stronger.

"When I have the chance, I'm going to kill that bastard!" I threatened, I walked away making my way back to Lydia's room. I tried my best to calm down so I wouldn't scare her, I had already caused her all this harm. The feeling of guilt stuck to me.

If I didn't get too attached to her, she would be living a normal life.

I took a deep breath and walked into her room, she was reading a book until she noticed me. She smiled and put her book down, "How was it?"

I shook it off, "It's okay, nothing will get you anymore," I smiled.

She smiled back and let out a sigh, "Are you bored?" I asked her.

"Kind of yes," she replied, then it hit me.

"Wait one second, I will be back," I ran out of her room and ran into mine. I chucked Adelia's things out of my sight and found Lydia's phone. I turned it on, and it showed it was at 20%.

I arrived back to her room and hid it behind my back, "For you." I showed her the phone. Lydia let out a big squeal, "How? How did you get it?" She clapped her hands.

"Adelia must have taken it from you, I don't know, I found it in my room." I handed her the phone. She went on to check her messages.

Minutes passed by and Lydia looked up from her phone, "Wait, where did Beth and Emma go?"

"They both went back to their homes," Lydia nodded.

"How are you feeling?" I asked feeling her head, she wasn't burning up anymore which was a good sign.

"I'm feeling okay, my side is still sore, but I can feel myself getting better."

"Can you walk okay?" I asked her, "Yeah, a little, why?"

"Do you want to go for a walk? Just so you can have fresh air and clear your mind."

Lydia agreed and got her shoes on, "Where are we going?"

"Not sure, the beach maybe?" Lydia looked outside and noticed it was snowing as it was now winter.

"You realise it's snowing?" She said pointing to the window.

I shrugged, "Who doesn't love being adventurous?"