Chapter Forty-Five: Confused

Jimin

I waved goodbye to Lydia as I walked away from her house.

The streets of Dungrove weren't that great. They were dark since the streetlights hardly worked, it's just how the town was designed. we had rebuilt half of the town for the humans but our memories of parts of the town stayed.

I walked into the house and noticed everyone in the living room apart from Jungkook, Adelia and Namjoon. They were all sitting in silence watching tv, Taehyung caught my eye and moved over so I can have a seat.

"Where's Namjoon?" I asked him, Taehyung pointed to Namjoon's office.

"He is having a meeting with Sam, He is telling him about Adelia and explaining how she is back."

"How long has he been here for?" I got cut off by Sam screaming.

"She's what?" We all heard him yell, seconds later the office door opens, and Sam runs out.

"Where is she?" He demanded.

"Sam, why don't you sit down for now? She is out right now with Jungkook, I'm sure they won't be long," Namjoon says placing his hand on his shoulder.

Sam sits down and stares outside of the window while I and the others talk. Now was my opportunity to ask why Jin gave Lydia the cold shoulder.

I got up and walked to the kitchen noticing Jin preparing dinner.

"Can we talk?" I asked him, Jin turns around and puts the knife down he was holding and joined me at the table.

"Sure, what's wrong?" He asks, I took a deep breath as I looked at him.

"What went on with Lydia last night? Namjoon told me you gave her the cold shoulder? I thought you liked her." Jin had softened his expression as he frowned at me when I had mentioned her name.

"What are you talking about?" Jin gave me a confused look as I did the same, "What do you mean? You made her feel like she was unwanted here last night."

Jin put his hands on his head as he tried to think of the memory, but he still kept his same expression, "Jimin, I would never?" He stands up as he goes to check on the pot of water that's boiling.

"I treat Lydia with respect, I treat her as if she's family."

I got up and walked closer to him, "That didn't happen last night, Jin, think... think about what happened last night."

"Jimin, I didn't see Lydia last night."

"What do you mean?" Jin was now confusing me even more.

"I was helping Namjoon last night, we didn't get back until late. You were all asleep?" Jin says as he was remembering what he was doing last night.

This was the part where I had fully lost my mind. Namjoon had told me Jin was rude to her last night and Namjoon tried to stop her from seeing Jungkook and Adelia but she wouldn't listen.

"Okay, I will leave you to go cook again." I left him in the kitchen as he began to sing to himself, I walked to the living room again and went to see Namjoon.

"Can I talk to you please?" Namjoon nodded and he told me to follow him to his office.

"Did you and Jin go out last night?" Namjoon nodded once again.

"Yes, that is correct. We were checking up around the town, why?"

"But then why did you tell me that Jin was being rude to Lydia last night?" Namjoon sat back on his chair and became tensed.

"I never said that?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. Namjoon scoffed "Are you implying that I'm lying to you?" He growled.

"What? No! I'm sorry I will go, just forget about it," I said standing up and rushing out of his office. What the hell was going on? I can completely remember Namjoon telling me and now it's like it never happened? I walked up to my room as I shut my door.

Moments later, I heard the front door open. "Adelia?" I heard Sam shout, here we go again.