Chapter Seventeen: Change?

Jungkook

I heard everything they were saying. I felt hopeless... Her thoughts were right, I am a monster. I walked away and went to my private room, I locked the door so nobody could get in and cried. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Lydia, she was tearing me apart.

I needed her blood... I was craving it, but I didn't want to hurt her even more than I have already have or else I would kill her.

"If only you didn't leave me," I said, looking up to the canvas of Adelia and I. That's when my life was most perfect, how I could never imagine my life being without her.

"My dearest Adelia, I don't know what to do anymore," I sobbed.

"You told me, we would see each other again, when would that again be? The next 100 years to wait for you?" I sighed.

"Life is not fair... and it never will be."

I walked out of the room locking it this time so nobody can get in. I headed outside to clear my head, but before I went out, I wanted to see if I could talk to Lydia to properly apologise.

I went back to the kitchen and noticed Jin washing up, "Where is Lydia?" I asked.

"She went home Jungkook, her mum came home meaning Sam will be back as well."

I frowned. "Home? When?"

Jin checked the time, "Ten minutes ago," he replied. I nodded and left him to continue what he was doing, I walked past the living room and opened the front door.

"I'm going out for a while."

I shut the door and continued walking, I had no idea where or what I was going to do but I just needed to clear my head. I spotted a group of men, as I walked past them, they nod their head to me as I do the same back, I instantly knew they were vampires.

I walked past the town hall and found myself near Lydia's home, I looked in her window and saw her and her mum snuggled up together laughing away at a movie they were watching.

A smile appeared on my face, a legitimate smile after all these years. She looked beautiful. I walked away and went to the nearest park which was the one near the woods. I sat on a bench and watched everyone laugh and love life.

I must have daydreamed for about half an hour. It started to get dark and I slowly made my way back home. I didn't want Lydia to hate me when I first saw her at Sam's party, she looked gorgeous and I'm not saying that because she looks a lot like my old beloved.

Lydia had her own personality, and that's what I liked most about her, I will change for the good you watch me world, watch me change into a better man.