prologue

((Larry Stylinson Medieval AU))

| Pairs| : Larry, a little bit of Ziall and Sophiam

| Warnings | : smut

I already know this is going to be harder than I thought but I WILL try to make this fanfic a success. It's much more different than One but I hope you'll anjoy it. I did my research and what they all did back in the middle ages and I just hope I won't get anything wrong, yes? I'm still going to break a few rules.

Anyway, thank you for clicking on this story. Don't judge, I'm not an amazing writer. And please no plagiarism. Thank you :)

And yes, darling, you can imagine Louis as Flynn Rider from Rapunzel, wearing the same clothes, same hairstyle, and same sass because why not. This will probably be based on Tangled in some ways. Look at the picture on the side.

And also, this fanfic will NOT be completely medieval because I don't think I can survive. There will be a few modern stuff scattered here and there. I've warned you.

xx

prologue

Louis Tomlinson was born royalty.

You would have known it without even knowing him. From his quite curly hair which had serious mood swings from being straight to curly to just unbearable. His eyes were to die for, too. The blue of the ocean would be nothing compared to the color of his eyes; bright blue with these little crinkles that only appeared with a genuine smile, never with his almost-judgmental arch of an eyebrow. He was quite broad on the shoulders but most people were taller than him, which he disliked with a mass of burning passion. His arms and hands were skilled in any way you could think of. His thighs and legs were short, but they're still incredible looking.

The wonderful gene of the royal Tomlinsons surely ran in the family.

His father was the crowned head of Aylmersforthe. The ruler, the lord and the monarch of whole England. He had this protective, dominant nature in him not only for his territory but also for his family. He had his queen, his four little princesses and his menace that had been crowned prince.

Louis' mother and the queen of Aylmersforthe was like any mother, although for the prince, she's much more special than any other. She's caring for the twins along with Charlotte and Felicite. She felt the same for her son but it looked like it had turned the other way around because Louis' the one protecting them now.

His little sisters were the best, although he wouldn't admit them that. He stole their cupcakes, refused to play tea parties with them and teach them how to hold a sword but they're still as wonderful as Louis can be. Or maybe even more and that's saying something.

Charlotte was the oldest after Louis at the age of seventeen, younger than him for five years. The next one after the brat was Felicite at the age of fourteen. She wasn't the one to open up too much but Louis guessed that maybe it's because of her temporary age. The youngest were the twins, Phoebe and Daisy with their blonde hair and everything.

Louis was happy with his life. Maybe except for the fact that his father wasn't really close to him anymore like when he is a kid, but he really was.

But a sword smith got in the way, excuse you, with his curly head of hair and his arms meant for carrying sacks and sacks of coals and forging metal into swords around this heat every day.

His name was Harry Styles. He's been a sword smith since he was sixteen, still awkward and clumsily moving. At the age of twenty, he's surely earned skills and techniques into forging swords which led him to a day when a messenger had came into his small stoned wall hut, asking for his presence in Aylmesforthe Castle.

Two different worlds collided.

The royalty and the non-royalty.

[A/N]: Please please leave a feedback. I'd really like it if you said what you thought about this chapter.