XXIII

[A/N]: I'M REALLY SORRY FOR A LONG TIME NOT UPDATING. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON THIS DAMN RESEARCH PAPER FOR A PROJECT AND FEW MORE OTHER THINGS SO THIS FIC AND MY IG HAS BEEN STUCK ON HOLD FOR A FEW WEEKS. I'M REALLY SORRY

twenty-third chapter

"There was absolutely one time when..." Louis snorted out a laugh, "We were holding this massive party, yes? Felicite's 10th birthday? And every lad in the entire kingdom had smothered me, all asking for a dance or a simple conversation."

Harry chuckled softly, hand moving to unlace their fingers, only to link them back up together, "Your sister is more popular than you."

"They are terrible, terrible boys." The prince frowned, "Felicite almost fell at the fountain because of their pushing. I had to save her."

Harry smiled in adoration, "They need to learn how to become gentleman." And then he rolled over to his stomach, facing Louis whose lying down on his back.

"They do not know how to become one." Louis scowled further more, but then he was giggling all of a sudden, "Why am I still acting so bitter about something that happened four... five years ago?"

"Possibly because you are a good, protective big brother?" Harry considered. Louis had a heart of gold, of diamond and he truly cares about his friends and family. He treated them like they're the last thing he could ever have in the whole world. He put them to places very close to his mind and feelings, and no body gets left out.

Louis smiled, mocking, "I stole the twins' cupcake once. Months back before I officially met you."

Harry hummed, "I bet you asked the patissier to bake another batch for them."

"Huh.." Louis said, perking up at the familiar information, "How did you know that, darling? Some kind of soulmate telepathy or something?"

"You think we're soulmates?" Harry grinned, "It is hard to believe that when you are a tough, tough prince and you believe in destiny and fate."

Louis jokingly slitted his eyes, "Are you mocking me?"

"Perhaps."

"Well," Louis pulled his hand which Harry's been playing, away before tucking his arm behind his head, replacing it from the other one, "I think it is hard to believe you are full of muscles and is strong enough to carry a tree and toss anyone all the way to the kingdom of Wales when you are a bottom."

There was really no lie in that. Harry confessed that himself one time when it was brought up, and Louis thought it was an appropriate time to confess something of himself, too.

Harry had this knowing smirk on his face as he said, "You are a virgin."
And it really annoyed the prince to dangerous levels. Niall always made fun of him because of it; that he was the most attractive person apart from Zayn to walk on earth and have no absolute clue how to bed someone properly. After Louis admitted it to his sword smith, Harry stared at him in pure shock and asked a series of 'really's and more dubious words. It made the prince to absolutely cover himself in whenever the topic was brought up, but he would always smack Harry in the gut when they were alone together.

As predicted, once Harry made the comment, Louis smacked him on the back, since his gut wasn't available at the moment. The curly man arched up in pain, but he was laughing loudly as he rolled back to his back and clutching his stomach, "But it is true!" He protested.

Louis pushed himself up on his elbows, "You are humiliating me. Absolutely."

Harry lowered his laughter to a chuckle before he crawled up nearer to Louis, which really didn't take any effort. He nuzzled his nose at Louis' cheek, whispering, "You know I love you."