epilogue

[A/N]: hi

Epilogue

"It is... overwhelming that we eventually landed in this moment." Louis panted into Harry's mouth. Harry moved to rest his torso on his elbows but Louis pushed him back down, ducking down himself to attach their lips together. Louis resumed his thrusting, resulting in Harry tossing his head back with this beautiful, beautiful look on his face.

Louis took advantage of his arched neck, sucking yet another mark on his collarbone where a fresh one sat right there. Harry managed to chuckled out, "I've never thought that—" He gasped as Louis found his sweet spot, melting against the sheets, "That..." He struggled.

"Yeah, you can do it." Louis joked, slowing his thrusts into a much more bearable pace.

"Never imagined that I would get married to you," Harry grinned. Louis smiled down at him. He brushed Harry's long hair from his face to press a sweet kiss on his forehead, the space between his eyebrows. He laid a kiss on each his eyes, twice on his cheeks, down to his nose and finally, his lips, which are a dark pink, almost towards red, from how much he was biting and licking on them. He continued down to his neck where Harry gave him permission to do so, to his collarbones and a part of Harry's scar on his chest from a long, long way back. It was still there, raised and quite a memory.

"I just did yesterday."

Yesterday

"I cannot believe, that between the two of us, you are the one who's going to be married first." Zayn huffed jokingly, fixing his coat. He licked two of his fingers before reaching up to try and fix a stray strand of Louis' hair.

Louis ducked from it, "You are disgusting. Let my hair be."

Zayn shrugged. He gripped Louis' shoulders and turned him around to face the mirror, "You better keep this attire." He noted, "Gonna have something to wear on Niall and I's wedding. Someday."

"You two have been dating for eight years. Isn't that enough?" Louis chuckled.

"Hell no." Zayn snorted, "Forever is not even enough."

"Alright, alright. Do not get sappy."

"Yes, well, you look good. Better than you would have. I am sure Harry would go down on his knees immediately." The lord nudged him, laughing.

Louis batted him away, "I am positively sure that I will be the one to do that. I haven't seen him since yesterday. You cannot blame me."

"Niall and I made a bet." Zayn informed. Louis stared at him as if they were crazy. Well, they were. Zayn continued, "Whoever cries first."

"Oh, you will never pull something out of me." Louis wagged a finger at him. Bollocks, he knew he could cry out of happiness once he saw Harry walking down the aisle.

"My bet's Harry." Zayn laughed, "So you better promise me that."

"Yeah yeah." Louis shook his head.

Embarrassingly so, Louis did cry first. Zayn's audible groan could be heard from behind him while Niall barked a laugh from across them. The prince couldn't help it. Harry was his whole life. He couldn't go on without Harry; he wasn't even as strong as he could be without Harry. And now, he's walking towards him, towards the altar where they will get tied together forever as spouses. Harry was just so beautiful and Louis couldn't focus on anyone else.