Pinky Promise.

Put your phone on DND

Now, baby, put that D in me

I love it when you deep in me

You bring out the freak in me

Pulling in front of the bakery parking behind Jeremiah's car, I quickly pulled down the mirror checking my hair in a rush. Cutting my eyes looking in the review mirror, I mentally rolled my eyes spotting him walking out the shop walking towards my car with a mug plastered on his face.

I was supposed to meet Jeremiah here an hour ago for our cake testing appointment I scheduled a few weeks ago, but I got caught up at the shop when my client's boyfriend showed up to my shop and keyed her damn car while their daughter was in his c...

I was supposed to meet Jeremiah here an hour ago for our cake testing appointment I scheduled a few weeks ago, but I got caught up at the shop when my client's boyfriend showed up to my shop and keyed her damn car while their daughter was in his car watching. Don't get me started.

Waiting as he made his way to the driver's door, being sure not to get hit by a car, J reached opening the door stepping aside as I stepped out the door leading the way to the sidewalk.

"What time was you supposed to be here?" Looking back at him sucking my teeth, I opened the shop's door smiling as my nose was met with the sweet smell of mint and vanilla. Taking a seat at one of the table's against the wall, Jeremiah took off his jacket placing it on the back of the chair taking a seat across from me. "Jhene India Neverson."

"Jeremiah Tyree Neverson." Mirroring his mug as he slowly chewed on his bottom him grilling me, I forcefully blinked at him causing a smirk to slowly appear across his face. Reaching across the label grabbing my left hand running his finger over the wedding ring that shinned on my ring finger smiling over at me, I nervously look down smiling feeling his eyes still on me. "Jeremiahhh stop looking at me like that."

Despite how long Jeremiah and I have been together, he was still able to get me nervous. It's something about the way he looked at me, it was almost as if, he admired everything about me.

"You so pretty ma." Peaking back up at him biting my bottom lip, I slowly leaned over the table as Jeremiah met me half way pressing his lips against mine. "I love ya ass." Sitting back against my seat opening my mouth to respond, I was interrupted when a older black lady came over to our table holding a clipboard in her hands.

"Mr. and Mrs. Neverson?" Smiling over at Jeremiah at the sound of that, I stood up from the table holding out my hand with an excited smile on me face.

"That's us, nice to meet you. I apologize for my tardiness."

"Sweetie don't worry it's fine, yall love birds can follow me to the back."

"Jeremiah we do not need money shooting out of our cake, ghetto as hell." Shaking my head at Jeremiah, I continued scrapping the buttercream icing off my plate nodding my head knowing this was the one. I thought picking out a house with Jeremiah was a headache, we've been trying cake for damn near four hours. His ass wanted carrot cake, but I feel it's selfish as hell to get a carrot cake at an event when nobody eats that nasty ass shit. At least get a semi-popular cake.

"You won't let a nigga get a carrot cake. Won't let me get sparks shooting out the middle. Now this. Give me that damn ring back."

"Jeremiah. This is a WEDDING, not a damn music video. Sit ya ass down and enjoy this good ass cake ya wife picked out." Nodding towards his untouched piece of cake sitting on counter, as he mugged the plate snatching it from off the table I slowly ran my tongue up my fork keeping eye contact with him as he sucked his teeth shifting in his seat.

Optimistically watching as he picked up his fork placing a piece in his mouth slowly chewing returning the plate back on the table shrugging his shoulder, I immediately busted out laughing as grabbed the cake once again continuing to eat it acting as if it wasn't good as hell as he continued eating it.

"It's good aight. It's good." Grabbing the tablecloth from off the table whiping his mouth, Jeremiah placed his hand my knee leaning closer to me. "How about dis? You take my card and handle the wedding and all that shit, but I got the honeymoon. COMPLETELY."  Twisting my mouth to the side, debating if I trust his ass will be capable of planning a memorable honeymoon, I immediately came to a decision when I saw the vulnerability in his eyes.

"Deal."

"Pinky promise?" Looking down as he held up his pinky smirking, I rolled my eyes linking my pinky with his as we pressed our thumbs together as he leaned in peaking my lips excited.

"You so corny I swearrrr."

...

"JEREMIAHHH COME EAT!" Filling Jeremiah's plate with the Penne Vodka I just made, I placed three pieces of garlic bread on the plate and one on mine. Hearing quick footsteps down the steps, I placed both plates on the kitchen table as Jeremiah walked into the kitchen looking down at his phone. Walking over to the fridge opening it, I grabbed some red wine and the ice tea pitcher.

"Bae you want tea or wine? Jeremiah. JEREMIAH!" Quickly looking up from his phone with a slight smile on his face, I scrunched my eyebrows looking towards his phone. "Hello?"

"Uhhh... just grab me a water bottle please." Side eyeing him nodding my head, I grabbed the wine bottle and a bottle of water and made my way back over to the table sitting down looking at Jeremiah as he still leaned against the kitchen counter, still looking down at his phone. Placing his water bottle next to his plate, I slowly poured some red wine into my glass. "Damn this shit look good as hell bae."

Softly smiling up at Jeremiah lifting my glass to take a sip, watching as he sat across from me clapping his hands acting all jittery.

"Why you all excited?" Looking up from his plate laughing, as he motioned for me to wait a second finishing the food in his mouth, I took a bite of my garlic bread waiting for his response.

"Jhene this shit... see my ass too damn excited. Aight you met Rakim, Molly and Brook but you haven't met my guy, Dominique." Nodding my head slowly trying to figure out why this guy was sitting across from me, acting like at kid in a candy store. "My nigga was nominated for the best new artist and best mixtape bae, onna mixtape YA NIGGA PRODUCED. Basically they specially invited me and Dominique, and of course I want ya ass to come wit me." Standing up from the table walking over to Jeremiah sitting on his lap, I placed my hands on both sides of his face pressing my lips against his as the tears began running down my cheeks. "Why you cryin mamas?"

"I'm... I'm just so proud of you baby. Like... oh my god. You gotta call your Mom, she gonna lose her shit. Oh my god I'm so nervous, swear I'm be sitting in that seat sweating."

"You gonna wear something sexy fa me mamas." Lightly chuckling as Jeremiah began forcefully kissed my neck, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up walking me to the counter placing me on the kitchen counter reaching to pull down my shorts.

"Wait. Wait. Hold up." Pushing him away from me hopping off the counter, I grabbed onto his waist switching positions with him pushing him back against the counter.

"It's like dat?" Smirking up at him as he looked down at me running his tongue against his bottom lip, I grabbed the rim of his basketball shorts pulling them down licking my lips seeing he wasn't wearing any boxers. "Go crazy then."