Jhene India.

"Ma'am I know I've said this multiple times, but once this is signed it's finale."

"May I have the pen?" I quickly requested getting irritated by the minute, handing me the pen I quickly signed the dotted line placing back in front of her.

"Okay that will be all Ms. Jhene India."

Smiling at the sound of that, I nodded my head walking out of the court into the main lobby where Jeremiah sat trying his hardest to keep his eyes open.

"You ready?"

"Am I ready? Hell ya Mrs. It'll only be a few minutes." Sucking my teeth, I walked outside placing my information folder back in my purse. Standing in front of our 2019 Mazda CX-5 rental, I waited for Jeremiah to unlock the doors. Opening the door for me, I slide in and waited for him to walk around, and get in the driver's side.

Pulling down the mirror, I applied a coat of dark brown lip gloss while feeling J's eyes on me.

"Wwwhhhaaattt?" I blushed looking out the window blushing at his devilish eyes studying me.

"Don't be getting all shy princess." Jeremiah smirked grabbing my chin kissing my neck, I swear this man be fucking up my common sense. "You happy about changing ya last name?"

"Definitely. There was always a little hope in the back of my head, but after that bullshit yesterday. I'm done. I'm ready to leave tomorrow and never look back. For good."

After an emotional night, I decided I no longer wanted the Morris last name. I no longer wanted that hate and isolation tied to my destiny.

Nodding his head, Jeremiah looked from the gold Nefertiti necklace that laid on my neck to my lips. Leaning over the console his lips touched mine, softly and gently. Peaking my lips a few times, I tilted my head wrapping my lips around his tongue with my lips sucking it. We went at it for a few minutes before we were startled by a loud knock on the window.

"GOOD AFTERNOON! Just wanted to let yall know your meter is up and I would hate to have to give yall a ticket!"

Looking from the meter, back to each other, we busted out laughing nodding our heads.

...

"Would you ever be down for a threesome?" Cutting his eye at me smirking, Jeremiah shook his head taking a swig of his orange soda

"You answer first, you not finna set me up lil girl."

Chuckling at him, I continued watching fine ass Trevor Jackson doing the nasty with his two girlfriends in SuperFly. We laid up in our hotel bed with no lights and snacks all over the bed, since our flight was at 6 a.m. we were attempting to pull an all nighter planning to get our sleep on the flight.

"I mean I would, as long as I pick the girl I don't care. But I'd only do it with my husband. I'ma freak so I'm down shiii."

"Oop, I knew ya ass was a freak. You seem like the type. But ima dude, of fucking course."

"Ummm excuse me, fuck you mean I seem like the type." I questioned slightly offended.

"Acting like you scared of me and shit, don't think I don't notice how you always leaving the room when I change. Lock the door when you shower. Shit you wearing shorts right now, making my ass hot shi." Jeremiah rambled, grabbing the rim of my shorts popping the elastic.

"Tuh nobody scared pooh, I just... I really don't have a reason."

"Do I make you uncomfortable or something?"

"Nah I just didn't know if it was inappropriate to walk around with my cheeks all out ya know." I chuckled shrugging my shoulders. "But fine I'll stop acting scaryyyy." Reaching under the covers, I slide off my red lifeguard shorts throwing them at Jeremiah's face, leaving me in a yellow lace thong.

Hopping out of the bed, I walked in the bathroom grabbing a jar of Vaseline bringing it back in the bed. I can't have chapped lips, it just messes up my mood.

"Ya ass mad fat shawty." Jeremiah mumbled while his eyes were on the tv. This exactly why a bitch always got shorts on, he always looking at my ass. But I can't blame him, my shit is in fact PHAT!

Reaching his hand under the covers, J slammed my thigh repeatedly, rubbing over the spot with the tips of his fingers. As my body started heating up from his touched, I immediately started getting nervous. Flipping on my stomach, I laid my head of J's chest causing him to move his hand. Whew.

As I began to feel myself dossing off, Jeremiah slowly took his hand and slide it in my underwear rubbing on my butt. It felt so good, that I didn't even stop him. My eyes shot open as he began to bite on my neck while squeezing my under booty cheek.

Sliding his hand farther down, he passed over my pussy causing me to jump a little realizing what was taking place. Wrapping his arm tightly around my neck, Jeremiah grabbed my leg pulling it across his waist. Returning his hand to my panties, I felt a sharp pain as Jeremiah repeatedly pulled his finger in and out, while licking my shoulder. Attempting to push off his chest, Jeremiah locked his arm around my upper body tighter, forcing me to take this foreign feeling.

Being pleasured willingly.

"J ssstttooopppp." I panted grabbing onto his wrist, attempting to slow his quick moving finger down. Adding two more fingers, J shook his head.

"Ya pussy sayin something different mamas. Look at me ma." Weakly looking up at him with my mouth ajar, Jeremiah bit my bottom lip pulling me into a tongue war that was basically one sided. A bitch was having trouble comprehending.

Making eye contact with me, I moaned at the look in his eyes.

Lust.

"Cum." Instantly feeling my panties get wet, my legs started shaking uncontrollably as Jeremiah sped up even faster. Finally pulling his fingers out, Jeremiah stuck his three fingers in his mouth sucking them while I watch completely out of breath.

"You taste so sweet ma."