Ding! Dong!

"Thank you for walking me to the door, you didn't have to do all that."

"It's all good, it's late as hell... just wanna make sure you got in safe." Kingston lowly said as he placed his hands in his jeans, looking down at me with a slight smirk as I continued to searched for my keys while periodically looking up at him. Finding them in my skirt pocket, I made my way over the the door unlocking it. Stepping inside turning around leaning on the doorframe, Kingston starred up at me appearing to be in deep thought.

"You wanna come inside for a drink?"

What am I doing? I knew what I was doing was wrong, no excuses. But something about Kingston was so intriguing that I couldn't fight the curiosity that was clouding my common sense and fucking me all the way up.

"Yea I could use a drink, if it's cool wit you?"

Looking across the fire pit watching as Kingston sipped him glass of red wine, I placed my glass down on the pit leaning back against the pillows

"How'd you and April meet?" Instantly slapping my forehead mentally, I began rubing my finger on my wrist a little nervous for Kingston's reaction to my question. Twisting his lips to the side, he finished off his glass placing it on the pit leaning up.

"We met in college, I was never really one for title but... something about her was different. I guess she was the only person I could really relate to on a mental level, ya know? Also because she get's how I feel about relationships and respected it, not many women would be down for my typa shit, I'll always ride with her for that." Leaning forward placing my elbows on my knees lying my chin in my hands, I twisted my mouth trying to understand what he meant exactly.

"What do you mean by, down for your typa shit?"

"Oh we're in an open relationship." Instantly feeling a hairball form in my throat, I began dramatically coughing quickly grabbing my glass taking a sip as Kingston stood up from his side walking over to my side taking a seat next to me. Pulling the glass away from my mouth, Kingston placed his hand on my chin turning my face towards him. Placing his thumb on my bottom lip, he slowly ran his thumb over his wiping off the access wine left on my lip. Pulling his hand away from my mouth never breaking eye contact, he leaned back placing his thumb in his mouth sucking it as I watched intensively.

Looking down at my thigh which was pressed against his leg, I looked back at him placing my hand over his hand as I ran my fingers over his tattoos on running along his fingers. "I uh... I think you should go." I softly mumbled as Kingston fipped his hand over, intertwining our fingers.

"You don't want me to though." Feeling the tension become thick, I attempted to pull my hand out of his as Kingston pulled my arm towards him causing me to fall into his chest. Seeing how close our lips were, I looked up at him as he looked back down at me licking over his bottom lip slowly. Attempting to interject, Kingston pressed his lips against mine wrapping one arm around me as I fell closer onto him. Turning my head to the side, I tried fighting for dominance but he wasn't letting up. Throwing my arm around his neck, Kingston grabbed my thigh pulling it over his lap bringing me into a straddling position.