What Was That?

"Bae I told you the LED lights would create the vibe you wanted, needa start listening to lil ol' me

"Bae I told you the LED lights would create the vibe you wanted, needa start listening to lil ol' me." I laughed grabbing another Hickory Smoked BBQ wing out of the Wingstop box I dropped off too Jeremiah that I ended up eating most of. Something about these damn wings, and don't even get me started on them fries.

Jeremiah has hardly been home for the past month, having all his attention focused on the studio he's been working on. After finding a space that was close to home, yet in the center of the busy side of New York, Jeremiah got on his shit and started making moves. One of the things I admired about Jeremiah is his drive, he refused to wait for no one when it came to his dreams.

"Yea yea whatever, I finally think I decided onna name. My Momma wasn't feeling Antonio's idea."

"Jeremiah nobody is signing to no label that goes by, These Niggas Bogus Records. Like come on, I coulda told ya ass that. So what you going with?"

Jeremiah is the most indecisive person, besides me, but it's understandable due to this being a big dream of his. I attempted to give my inputs, but him changing his mind even few hours was pissing me off so I just removed myself from the drawing board team. 

"Forever Beloved Entertainment."

...

"Jeremiah will you relax, you're never here long enough for them to come so I went ahead and scheduled it myslef. I will stab his ass if anything seems off, love you bye." Hanging up on Jeremiah, I zipped up my hoodie making my way to the front door being sure I was completely covered up.

Living in this house with no cable or Wifi, was driving a bitch insane. I don't even watch TV like that, but as soon as I didn't have it, Star and Insecure wanna start back up.

Like excuse me? Oh hell nah.

Every time Jeremiah would schedule it, he'd end up coming home too late or just canceling last minute. So before they charge us for making them drive out here for the twelfth time, I just booked it my damn self.

Peeking out the front door side window, there stood a tall light skin guy looking down at a gadget he held in one hand with a large white box in the other. Unlocking the front door, the guy instantly looked up, looking me up and down slowly while licking his lip.