Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

"Jhene it deadass ain't that hard, CHEESE." Jeremiah huffed, opening his phone to change the song on the aux. His Mom's house was about thirty minutes from the hotel, she lived in the suburban part of New York but he chose a hotel near Times Square so I could get the full experience.

"Don't you catch an attitude with me, if I need you to repeat these rules fifteen times you gonna do it." I leaned forward, using the mirror to apply another layer of my Fenty lip gloss. Instead of explaining his families Thanksgiving rules on the long ass flight, he decided to have this conversation on the drive over.

Every year his mother makes this special dish of Gumbo, which nobody touches because it is unrecognizable. But there is no expectation for guest, they have to try it.

"When she sits it in front of you, you smile and tell her you're allergic to cheese. Cause she got seventy five different cheeses in that shit." Looking over at Jeremiah who was scrunching his face just talking about it, I smiled staring at the side of his face. He was just so fine and I don't think he understands it. "Why you staring ma?"

"No reason." I said quickly turning, watching as Jeremiah pulled into the driveway of this nice ass house. "Jeremiah this is nice, you grew up in this house?"

 "Jeremiah this is nice, you grew up in this house?"

"Hell nah, I just bought this fa her last year. We used to live in this dusty ass apartment, but it was all my moms could afford. I wanna go back over there before we leave though." Parking the car, Jeremiah hopped out walking over to my side helping me out.

"I'm scared as hell, but at least I look good."

"You really coulda wore some sweatpants and sneakers, but I mean you look good as hell so I ain't complaining." J smirked, twirling me around causing me to fall into his chest.

I decided to wear a white buttoned crop top, white jeans and white heels, and a long pink sweater. I took an hour to decide on this fit, and best believe J's impatient ass was irritated as hell.

While J was chilling in a Black Nike Tech Suit and a black t-shirt, but hey, I had people to impress while his ass couldn't give two fucks

While J was chilling in a Black Nike Tech Suit and a black t-shirt, but hey, I had people to impress while his ass couldn't give two fucks. This his people.