Live Like One, Die Like One

Start from the beginning

"DABI! OVERHAUL IS DOING SOMETHING TO THE BUILDING! THE PLACE IS GOING TO COLLAPSE! IF WE DON'T LEAVE NOW, WE'LL ALL BE CRUSHED!!" Eijirou yelled at him desperately.

Dabi simply held me tighter against his chest, allowing me to feel his heartbeat pounding erratically out of his chest.

"SO GO THEN, YOU FUCKING ROCK! GET OUT OF HERE! THIS CONVERSATION IS BETWEEN MARGO AND I! IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!!" Dabi called out, as the sound of the building slowly breaking came into our ears.

Eijirou stood his ground, slowly walking over to Dabi and I.

"I'm not going anywhere without her—" Eijirou started saying, before I saw Dabi's hand start out stretching towards Eijirou.

"NO!!!!" I screamed, quickly hitting Dabi's flamed arm to the side, causing him to set fire to the ceiling.

"MARGO!!" Eijirou screamed, as Dabi slammed me against the wall.

The lights in the hallway began flickering now, as the rumble of the building started to become ear piercingly loud.

Dabi got in my face, his eyes swimming with agonizing emotion.

"I came here to protect you!!! Shigaraki gave you away!! He gave you away to Overhaul, Margo!! That was his plan the whole time, and I didn't know it!! I came here to save you!! Against the order of the league of villains, I am here!! I'm here for you!! I am here.....t-to be your fucking hero!!!" Dabi exclaimed, shaking my shoulders roughly.

Dabi was suddenly yanked away from me harshly by Eijirou, causing me to scream in panic.

Eijirou quickly dodged one of Dabi's blue flames, landing a hardened punch to Dabi's stomach.

"NO!!! DON'T FIGHT!! YOU'LL KILL EACH OTHER!!" I screamed, going to activate my quirk on Dabi

I heard a gunshot suddenly ring through the loud rumbling of the building, feeling a stinging pain in my leg.

I stumbled to the ground, whipping my head around to see the stretchy armed villain shakily holding the gun.

He had woken up. And so had the dizzy villain.

Eijirou and Dabi immediately turned their heads towards me, seeing what happened.

I cringed in pain, holding my bleeding leg.

Dabi's eyes clouded with rage at the sight, as he turned his attention towards the villains.

"DABI, WAIT!! DON'T KILL THEM—" I started yelling, before the blinding blue light of Dabi's incineration blazed throughout the room.