Stuck

Ethan suddenly woke up, and realised Bastien was shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Come on Ethan, wake up ! We are leaving in thirty minutes !"

"Mmmmh calm down ! You're too loud" the latter mumbled.

"You seeing Adrien today"

Ethan jumped out of bed, and quickly put some clothes on.

"Ok let's go" he ordered.

Bastien burst out laughing.

"You miss him, that's so cute" he teased.

"Oh god, sometimes I miss the 'I don't give a shit' Bastien you know ?" The boy replied with irritation.

"Oh you're grumpy today !" Bastien affirmed.

The two of them went downstairs, into the hall, and walked toward what Ethan deduced was a huge cafeteria. All types of breakfast were scattered on different tables.

"Do people live here ? Is every morning like this ?" Ethan asked.

"A lot of people live here. It's a safety measure in case there's an emergency. The headquarters is like a real pack in fact" Bastien explained.

They started to eat when Mr. Charles barged in the room.

"Good morning, we are living in ten" he said blandly.

They all finished their breakfast, and soon enough, they were in the car.
Ethan was terrified, but happy in the same time. It was a weird feeling. He was scared as fuck about what was going to happen with Adrien, but relieved he would see him again.

"How are you holding up ?" Nicely asked Bastien.

"I should be the one asking you this question" Ethan whispered, still lost in his thoughts.

"Oh no, there's nothing worse then being rejected by your mate" Bastien softly replied.

"Thanks, for all you did" was all he replied.

The rest of the journey went silent, and the more they were close, the more anxious Ethan was. The car finally stopped near the cave's entrance.
Ethan jumped out of the vehicle and ran toward the cave. People and werewolfs stared at him as he ran in the hallways, going straight to the alpha area. He was going to enter Adrien's bedroom, at least to smell his scent if he wasn't here, but stopped when he heard him, having sex with a woman.
He immediatly recognised his mate voice, as well as typical sounds of sex.
Fury took control of his mind, and he barged in the room.

"Hey ! A little privac-" started the woman, but Ethan sent her flying against the wall before she could finish her sentence.

"You bitch ! It's MY mate you're having sex with ! Oh my god ! You're the Sowned moutain alpha's daughter !" Ethan realised as he kept punching her with waves of wind.

"Ethan ?"

This voice was the one he wanted to hear during all these days he spent running. But now, he was way beyong furious.

"Seriously ?! We are in the middle of a huge couple crisis, and all you can do is fucking with someone else ?! You're a son of bitch ! I can't believe this !"

He was so furious that blue lights started to emanate from him.

"Ethan ? Calm down please" his mate shyly asked.

"Oh no I'm so fucking not going to calm down ! This situation so fucking UNFAIR" he shouted with all his might.

"Please, I don't know what's going on, but you have to calm down !" Adrien ordered.

"First, I have to save you all from roasting like chickens, second I'm rejected for something I had to do that broke me into little pieces, and now, you're fucking with this bitch when I'm gone !"

The whole room was now illuminated in blue. The rays became more and more intense as Ethan expressed his fury.

"Who do you think you are to insult me like this ?!" Suddenly exclaimed the woman.

"Shut up ! Your pussy is more wet than this cave in winter, and you fucked with Adrien at the first opportunity you had!"

"Ethan, enough ! We are not a couple anymore as far as I know !" Protested Adrien.

That was enough for Ethan to slap him. But the second his hand touched Adrien's cheek, a vortex appeared from nowhere, creating a whirlwind of blue rays that sucked the two of them.
Everything spinned around them, and after a few seconds, they crashed against the floor of what seemed to be a cave, without any light coming in.

"Adrien ?" Asked Ethan a few moments later.

"Where are we ?" The latter asked.

"I have no idea, are you alright ?"

"I think so, and you ?"

"Yeah" Ethan coldly responded.

They stood up, and blindly started to search for an exit. Ethan jumped when he finally entered in contact with the cold stone of the cave. They tried for a long time, before realising there was no exit.

"I can't believe this ! We are stuck somewhere we can't even get out from !" Exclaimed Ethan.

He released his magic, and sent a gust of wind against a wall, as strong as he could. But blue lights appeared where the wind hit, and came back straight to the Moonchild, sending him flying against the stones behind him.

"What the fuck ?! What was that ?!" Screamed Ethan.

The boy felt irritation was winning against his mind.

"It's a magical barrier" Adrien said.

"Ok, so we are stuck here ? That's a jock ?" He replied with anger.

"Calm down, getting angry will not get us out"

Ethan wanted to slap him again, but contained himself and leaned against a wall. Exhaustion took him, and he felt asleep.

Sorry for the slow update ! Hope you still enjoy the story, send me feedbacks if you want !

Love from otters !