Time to run

They rushed back to the motel as fast as they could. Adrien almost broke the door as they barged in.

"Fortunately, I already packed everything. Now let's go before that guy or his followers catch us"

Adrien seemed very worried about them. They rushed back to the car. The dominant quickly turn on the engine, and engage the reverse gear, to get out of the parking spot. They were about to get out of the parking lot when an other car cut them off.

"What are you doing Adrien ?! Hurry up, we don't have time for tourism !"

"Fuck !"

Adrien quickly put on the reverse gear, and tried to get out by the opposite exit. But a car was already blocking them.

"Well between us and the car, I prefer us, so rush in !" Commanded Ethan.

They moved forward as two armed men climbed out of the their vehicle. Adrien was ready to run over them, but they jumped out of the way. Instead, they collide hard with the car, pushing it out the way. He carried out several maneuvers to get on the road. Multiple gun shots landed in the car and the windows, as they gained speed. Unfortunately, the car they collided with followed them.

"Fuck, what do we do now ?!" Exlaimed Ethan.

"We zigzag" briefly answered Adrien.

They avoided most of the shots, while going from right to left. There wasn't anybody on the road. The second car approached them, behind the first on.

"Ok, I'm taking care of them" Ethan affirmed.

"No you don't, our baby went through so much lately, we are not-"

Before he could finish, the Moonchild activated his powers, created a strong tornado that lifted the first car off the ground, and pushed it against the second one, which resulted in an explosion.

"Ok now we are cle-" said Ethan before feeling a new breathtaking pain in his stomach.

"Aaaah"

"Baby I told you ! Ok I stop the car as soon as I can"

"No, we have to pay the Central pack a visit right now !" Ethan replied.

"What ?" Asked Adrien, clearly stunned by his mate statement.

"I'll explain later, drive !"

While going much faster than authorized, Adrien took some snacks out of his pockets.

"That's all I have, but you need to eat"

"Thanks god, I love you !"

His mate smirked at that reaction. They drove quietly for a few moments, while Ethan was eating whatever he could.

"Ok, Kaïs is the one giving them informations"

The dominant eyes opened wide in shock.

"That's not possible..."

"Yes it is, that guy who trapped me was thinking out loud and said something like 'so your the human bitch'. It can't be the beta, he would have warned them about my powers"

"It could a lot of people from this pack you know"

"But you were the target. The only person who could really have an interest seeing you dead is him. The other dominants don't care about dominating the werewolf society" Ethan explained.

"That's true" he seemed to think deeply about the situation.

"Also, no dominant would have betrayed an other werewolf pack without telling it to their alpha. So he knows about it at least. And during the meeting, he tried to discredit both our pack and the Snowed moutain pack when we talked about the threat"

"That makes sense, but maybe we should be more subtle"

"We don't have time, the sooner we catch that bitch the better. He might already know his cover is blown. Luckily, I didn't said 'Kaïs' out loud, but the creepy man might have understood I knew who was the traitor" pointed Ethan.

"Ok then, Central pack it is"

After a few hours, they stopped to buy some snacks.

"God I'm starving !" Said Ethan.

"Me too, but we don't have time for a restaurant. Let's take quick snacks" Adrien replied.

Soon, they were back on the road. They arrived to Central pack's headquarters by ten in the evening. They run to the entrance, and immediatly spotted the beta.

"Where is Kaïs ?" Adrien asked, more like an order than a question.

"Hum in his office I think"

"You come with us" ordered Ethan.

The beta didn't dare to argue with him and followed them to the alpha's office. Light was coming from under the door. Adrien didn't make the effort of knocking and irrupted in the room.

"Do you know it's rude to enter a private office without knocking ?" Kaïs said visibly irritated by them.

"Thanks god he doesn't know yet"