Family reunion

It had been a week now since Ethan took the pill, and each day, the boy thought he couldn't be more miserable, and each day, he was.
He was basically sleeping the day and training at night.
At the beginning, he still felt pain in his stomach after using his powers, but the sensation soon faded, and it saddened him.
He was sleeping when he heard screams in the hallway.

"What are you doing here ?!" He recognized his mate's voice, and it piqued his curiosity.

He got up, came in the hallway after putting some clothes on, and froze when he saw who was there. 
His mother, and his two older brothers were standing there, near the entrance, and Adrien was shooting daggers at them.
"When I thought my life couldn't be worse" he said to himself.
He moved toward them, and soon enough, his family stared at him. His mother wore her best haughty face as soon as she noticed his presence.

"I heard you were the Moonchild" she said, with her tone laced with venom.

"What do you want ?" Ethan asked with an obvious hint of hatred.

"Prove it" she ordered.

"I have nothing to prove to you"

"I want to know if I need to leave this country for my own safety" she said sarcastically.

"Well leave, nobody will miss you" Ethan shot back.

They stayed silent for a few moments. "To say that I sacrificed my child to save people like her, it's killing me !"

"You might ignore it, but Ethan is pregnant, so he can't use his powers too much" Adrien suddenly spoke, with a harsh tone.

Ethan prayed his mate wouldn't notice the shiver that crossed his body, or the cold sweat starting to flow on his face.

"So how is he going to protect us ? You've always been useless though, it shouldn't surprise me" She exclaimed without a ounce of sympathy.

"I'll do it" affirmed Adrien.

The cruel woman stared at him, her facial expression obviously saying 'you don't stand a chance, you're stupid', and even if she was right, Ethan was beyong irritated.

"You ! Bring me a drink, I'm thirsty !" She ordered to the poor Leo, who always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But before the omega could make a move, Ethan spoke.

"No. You don't move Leo. Here, every werewolf is treated with respect, so you ask politely or you die of thirst" Ethan affirmed.

"You're so weak, you can't understand werewolfs, so shut up !" She replied.

She suddenly calmed down, and all his family suddenly stared at him with eyes wide in shock. He knew his eyes were white, since fury was taking control of him. But his mate stopped him before he could annihilate his 'mother'.

"Ethan stop ! Think about our baby" he quickly said, hugging him.

"I'm already thinking about our baby ! Every minute ! Every second ! Could you shut up about it ?!" Ethan wanted scream, but surprisingly didn't. He didn't how, in this weird transe state, he arrived to contain himself.

"So it's true" blandy affirmed his morher, who quickly regained her posture.

"Anyway, I'm here so get Kaïs back" she firmly added.

"I don't think so" Ethan scoffed.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Adrien, the alpha of this pack"

Adrien's voice suddenly filled the room, and his tone was despising as fuck.

"If Ethan is not the alpha to you, I'm not either. We are both soon to be alpha of this pack" he said.

"Well, in a week, I won't be anymore, but that's a detail" Ethan sadly reminded himself.

"In this case, I want to talk to your father"

An even more intimidating voice echoed in the hallway, as Aaron interrupted the discussion.

"Kaïs is not going anywhere"

"Could we have a talk, in private ?" His mother asked.

"We can, come with me" Aaron replied.

Adrien followed them, and soon, Ethan was alone with his two brothers. He was about to leave when the youngest one spoke.

"Ethan, I don't know how to say it bu-"

"Then don't say it" he interrupted him.

The silence that came as a response was enough for him to leave. He went outside and started to go toward the forest. He walked for a few minutes, and stopped when he saw a root big enough for him to sit on. Even if the one who talked had always been the 'nicest' of all his remaining family, he had too much hatred.

"Ethan, I know you don't want to see us, and mother do nothing to fix things up, but I would like to explai-"

The same brother suddenly stopped talking and looked above him. Ethan looked as well, and his stomach turned when he saw dark smoke was invading the air.

"What the fuck is that ?!"

"I think I know" he replied.