The secret bathroom

Ethan runs into Adrien's bedroom, jumped in the bed, and cried. It's been worst than what he imagined. He was facing the mattress, smelling his mate scent, trying to calm down even a little bit.

"Ethan! Are you ok ?!"

He recognized the voice of the future alpha, and the next moment, he was in his arms.

"Please baby, don't cry, it's going to alright" he affirmed, rubbing the boy's back.

"I...I...I'm so sorry !" Ethan sobbed, his vision blurred by tears.

"You have nothing to apologize for !"

"I was so taken by emotion when we kissed that I didn't even realize that I'm nothing you need me to be," he said bursting into tears.

He suddenly lost contact with the floor. He was now in Adrien's arms, carried bridal style. Without a word, they get out. Ethan hid his face into his mate's neck, his arms around it. He didn't dare to open his eyes, scared to see another hate glare. A few moments later, they stopped. Ethan had no idea where he was, but Adrien opened and closed a door. He felt his behind enter in contact with what seemed to be a counter. He slowly opened his eyes, and where he was wasn't what he expected.

"Welcome to the secret Alpha's bathroom, that only us alphas know about"

Ethan smiled, his eyes still red from crying. This bathroom was big. The hot tub was huge, 2 big showers were also there, and he was sitting between two washbasins.

"I think we need a moment alone to relax, so this is the perfect place"

The little boy realized that meant he was going to be naked in front of Adrien. He was blushing the second after. His mate laughed, looking at him, and placing himself between Ethan's leg. Looking up, he met the next alpha eyes, those beautiful green eyes.

"We have an entire life to live together, so I don't think being naked is a problem. Werewolves have no problem with nudity, and I'm craving to see what you look like without all those clothes"

If Ethan could have been, he would have been even redder. He was skinny, no muscle, so far from the perfection his mate was. He was avoiding eye contact, until he saw Adrien nacked, having a hard-on. Ethan was now eye raping him, staring at his chest, his abs, and his huge dick.

"Like what you see ?"

The tall guy came close, approaching his ear.

"Strip for me" he whispered.

Suddenly, he felt like possessed by Adrien, and stripped. He then jumped on his mate, kissing him hard. The alpha grasped his ass, their dicks rubbing together. A finger slide against his hole and he moaned loudly.

"Did you ever touch yourself ?"

"N..no" Ethan responded, flushing hard, embarrassed.

"That why your body's so sensitive, it's so fucking hot"

The little boy wasn't able to stay on his feet and fell down when the finder stimulated the same area again. His moans were just arousing his partner.

"Stop moaning, because I'm not going to stop if you don't"

"Who said I wanted you to stop" Ethan replied, shocked by himself.

The next moment, he was against a wall, legs wrapped Adrien's waist, the cock of the alpha pressuring against the entrance.

"I..I don't know if I can take all of it" Ethan said, scared about being impaled.

"Don't worry baby, you are made for me"

That's when Adrien entered his length slowly, letting Ethan the time to adapt to his huge member. The sub moaned louder, his prostate being stimulated.

"You like it, babe ?"

"Yes, I love this feeling" Ethan moaned, close to his climax.

"Hold on a little bit, I just began"

The werewolf moved slowly, then faster, pleasuring Ethan all along the way.

"Oh my god !"

"I'm going to mark you if you keep moaning as that" Adrien assured between two groanings.

"Mark me, make me yours for the rest of my life !"

The alpha couldn't stand it, and bite Ethan on the shoulder at the same time he came into him. Ethan felt a wave of energy spread in every part of his body, strong enough to make him pass out, coming at the same time.