Surprise

Ethan was nauseous when he woke up, his members aching from every movement.

"What happened ?" He whispered, with a sleepy voice.

"Hello my mate, we fucked, climaxed, I marked you and you passed out"

He blushed from Adrien's boldness. He felt muscular arms holding him a little closer, his back against the muscular chest of his mate.

"You're so cute when you blush, my god I can't get enough of you"

Ethan realized Adrien was looking at him, his face was high enough to see the little boy's face. The alpha kissed his cheek, then his neck, to end on his shoulder were a bit mark was visible. When the lips entered in contact with it, Ethan felt his dick responded immediately.

"God what was that !" He said, jumping out of the bed.

"This is my mark, the one saying that you are mine and only mine" Adrien answered, amused by the situation.

Up, Ethan's nausea intensified. He doubled up, his stomach hurting him badly.

"Are you ok ?" Adrien's asked, worry clearly visible on his face.

"No, I'm naus-"

He threw up before the end of the sentence. His vomit scattered on the floor. Throwing up again, that was enough for his mate to jump out of the bed, hold him tight against him, and run out of the bedroom. Ethan's stomach was aching more and more every second. Tears of pain started to blur his vision.

"Aloïs, we have an emergency! My mate is seriously sick, this cannot wait !"

The next moment, he was on a bed, still in pain. When he opened his eyes, he saw a very tall and skinny guy, with short brown hair, with glasses and a long thin face. This man was staring at his stomach, with an obvious lack of understanding written on his face. Aloïs seemed to be embarrassed and stayed silent.

"What are you doing, my mate is sick so cure him" his mate ordered.

"Hum... I think I know what's going on, but it's impossible"

That's when Ethan reacted.

"From where I sit, everything is possible, so spill it now before the pain kills me !"

Aloïs stood up and was now searching for something in the cupboards. He came back with a pregnancy test.

"That's a joke? I get that I'm a weak faggot, but fuck you! I don't have time for your fucking stupid jokes, fuck you! All of you !" Ethan yelled, trying to get up without success.

"Aaah shit, I can't even stand up! Cure me !"

"Sweetheart, please do the test," Adrien said, sitting on the bed, and wrapping his huge arms around Ethan.

"Are you kidding me ?! Aaah! It really hurts, Adrien please do something !"

"We need to know if you're pregnant" he calmly responded.

"Of course I not pregnant! I'm a guy for god sake !"

"Please baby, we need to know, it might not be impossible" Adrien whispered to his ear.

Pouting, Ethan finally gave in, took the test, and went to the back of what looked like a sickroom. He opened a door leading to the toilet. He did the test and waited for the result. "Fuck it's positive! Sweet Jesus, I'm pregnant? How the hell did that happen ?!" He cursed in his head.