Scars

They entered the huge building, getting reverences from little fluffy werewolfs. They were so cute ! Ethan never throught he would met a werewolf less intimidating than himself, but life is full of surprise.

"Get me a drink, be usefull for once !"

Ethan's blood turned cold. That voice, that tone, yes that was him. Hearing it opened a door to all his memories from his previous pack. He used to be the little scared werewolf. He knew how hard it was to be a despised slave.
Adrien must have felt it, because soon, the boy was against his chest, inhaling his scent. But the scar was to big to be stopped by it. Anxiety is here, stronger than ever !

"Come on baby, you are brave enough to face him" he said softly, kissing his forehead.

"Well well well, isn't that my little bitch who dared to run away" the Central alpha said.

"Khaïs, I'm going to ask you to behave, he will be alpha soon enough" Adrien's father retorted.

"Aaron, you kind of stole my personnal slave, so it is not your place to talk" Khaïs responded, anger filling every word.

"If you dare to even look at him the wrong way again, I'm going to rip you apart" Adrien was fuming from the sound of his voice.

"We don't want a bloodbath on this beautiful carpet, do we ?" Kaïs asked rhetorically.

"Stop, we avoided a war between us 3 years ago, we are not starting one now" commended Aaron.

"Shut up, not only you stole this, but also my beta !"

"Shit ! I forgot about him ! Oh dear god, it's so much worst than I expected" thought Ethan, paler than white snow at that moment.

"Your beta is currently in our pack, we had some mishaps that forced us to keep him. He's being well treated, and will be release soon"

"I want him back by tonight, you know what will happen he's not"

Ethan was having a panick attack. Yes, that meant a lot. His secret wouldn't last long if they released him, but they had no choice.
No one had a chance to add anything, since a huge man interrupted them.

"Come on, the meeting is about to start"

His deep maculin voice left Ethan's already trembling guts in an even worst shape. "I'm not going to survive" he realised.

They walked toward a huge wooden door and entered the room were too much dominants were sitting. Finding their sits, they waited until that same huge muscled guy takled.

"We've been summoned by the Canyon pack, please, talk"

Surprisingly, Adrien's voice filled the room, Ethan guessed while looking at his feet.

"We have every right to think a huge threat is planning on the werewolf community"

A werewolf rose his hand, demanding to speak.

"You may speak"

"I'm the alpha of the Snowed moutain pack, and we agree with the Canyon pack, a lot of humans crossed our territory, more than usual, and patrols sensed danger"

That's when the Central pack's alpha talked.

"Maybe it's linked with your next alpha being a woman. Like the Canyon pack having a human faggot as an alpha. Insecurities might come from there, like seriously, they both are the less credible packs nowadays. Maybe this is the danger of werewolf community"

"Are you fucking kidding me ?! We're talking about real danger, misogyny and homophobia have nothing to do with this !" Ethan suddenly screamed.

A dead silence filled the room, before some alphas laughed. That when Ethan understood he had no credibility to those pricks. The submissives were staring at him, all sending the same mental message, something like 'how dare you opening your mouth'.

Desperate by the mentality of the persons here, Ethan patiently waited the end of the uninteresting and useless meeting.