Impossible

Once the meeting was finally over, Ethan dashed out of the room, going straight to the entrance. Once outside, he inhaled the fresh air, trying to calm down.

"Babe, what's going on ?" Asked Adrien once he reached him.

"I lost a few hours of my time attending this bullshit, realised that werewolfs were primitive stupid creatures and realised nothing can save them !"

"Come on, I know it's hard for you, but you have to be patient"

"I've been patient my whole life" he snapped.

"Don't be like that"

"Like what ?" Ethan sensed his fury, anticipating the next sentence.

"Like a teenager who's vexed everytime something's wrong..." stated Adrien, who seemed tired.

"What did you just say ? What did you just SAY ?!"

"I'm sorry, that's not what I meant"

"Oh no that's exaclty what you meant, but let me tell you a few things. First I am a teenager, so go fuck yourself ! Secondly, this situation is NOT something teenagers usually have to deal with ! And finally, you don't fucking know how hard this is for me ! I have to save the people that are perpetually destroying my life ! That's IMPOSSIBLE ! So go play with your little friends over there and get out of my sight !"

"Baby, no so loud ! Some of them could hear you"

"I don't give a shit ! Tomorrow everyone will know anyway, I'm going to destroy them if they approach me ever again !"

"Please Ethan, you have to calm down"

"Don't tell me what I have to do ! You clearly don't understand me as well as I thought, so give me a break and move !"

Adrien was hurt by those words, but must have felt there was nothing to do, so he just came back inside. Tears were blurring Ethan's vision. He walked toward the forest, getting as far as he could from all of them. His baby was starting to move inside of him, propably sensing the negative vibs his father was sending.

"Now is not the moment !" Ethan screamed to his stomach.

"Excuse me ?"

Ethan didn't turned around to see who dared talk to him.

"What the fuck do you want !"

"Hum I'm the alpha of the Sowned mountain, and I wanted to talk to you"

"That's great !" He retorted angrily.

"In fact, you have a lot of things in common with my daughter, and we both know something is coming for us" he continued patiently.

Ethan relaxed a little bit. He knew this alpha was nothing like the others, and snapping at him was unfair. He replied a few moments later.

"So what do you propose ?"

"An alliance, you should come visit our pack, we already have a few things that might help fighting the threat, but we are not big enough to risk anything yet. But with your pack we-"

"My pack, how funny, go talk to Adrien, he's the one in charge"

"We both know that's not true. You are the first person to openly critise a meeting of that importance, you have some balls I must say. The fact that you're a submissive makes it even more impressive"

"Stop trying to kiss my ass, that won't work" he scoffed.

"You are the Moonchild, you're almost a god and you have the power of air. We have no time to lose if we want to save our kind"

"Your kind, and at the moment, letting you all die is very tempting"

"You can't juge millions of werewolfs based on the few that were here today"

"Millions ?! I thought the Canyon pack was a big shot" Ethan replied, remembering his pack was composed of 258 werewolfs.

"It is, it's one of the biggest ancient pack, and even if packs like Central are much bigger, they are weaker due to their human life style"

"I'm going to talk to Adrien"

With that, he left the woods, and a few moments later, the mansion was in sight. He went through the entrance, and walked straight to his mate.

"Tomorrow we'll visit the Snowed moutain pack. Now let's get out of here before I become insane" his voice was cold and bossy.

"It's impolite to live early young man" stated the current alpha.

One furious look to them was enough to make them move. They went to the car, and hoped inside. The ride was silence for a long moment.

"Baby I'-"

"Shut up. Once we arrived, we release the piece of shit, before I kill him, and after tomorrow, we'll decide what to do"

That was very new. Ethan having authority was unbelievable, but he had enough of all this shit. Now was time for actions. The same uncomfortable silence filled the car.
Time seemed to slow down but they finally reached their destination. They went straight to the beta's cage, in the basement.

"Oh I feel freedom is near" the gray wolf sarcastically said out loud.

"Ok, I warn you now, but you will not have any second chance. You open your bitchy mouth about who I am, and I kill you. Take the right decision" exlpained Ethan, still in his intimidating bossy mode.

"Yeah yeah let me go"

A rush of hatred coursed into Ethan's veins, and his magic kicked in. Suddenly, he closed his right hand, and strangled his enemy, using the air around the neck.

"Ethan stop !"

"I would love to fucking kill you, so don't you dare take my threat lightly"

Close to killing him right now, his mate suddenly pushed him to the side, making him stop.

"What the fuck are you doing ! I was just illustrating my point !"

"Enough now !" Growled Adrien.

Bastien moved to open the cage, and the barely conscious wolf got out.