Alpha meeting

In Adrien's perfect arms, Ethan finally stopped crying and relaxed a bit.

"What's your name little one ?"

"Ethan"

"Ok Ethan, I know you're not going to like what's next, but we have to go see the alpha"

Ethan glanced a weird look to him. Normally only alpha's can have yellow eyes.

"I'm the next one" Adrien laughed.

"Oh ok..."

Guided by the tall man, he stood up and followed him out of the room, in what seems to be a small hallway, connected to the main one in the cave. But they went in the opposite direction. There wasn't anybody, and Ethan concluded this area was reserved for the alpha and relatives. He was sick just by the idea of meeting another alpha. The previous one just kept insulting him, hitting him, and it got worst after his father's death.

"This is it, don't worry, after that I'll give you food and water, but I can't as long as the alpha doesn't agree," he said, practically apologizing.

Adrien knocked at the door, and Ethan came closer, hiding behind him.

"Come in"

That voice had the same hint of dominance he first noticed when Adrien spoke, but this time, it was cold and unfriendly. The boy started to sweat hard, tears threatening to appear. Adrien opened the door, and Ethan silently cursed him just for that, before entering, still hiding behind the next alpha. They arrived in an office, simple and clean. Well as clean as it can be in a cave anyway. A big desk was placed at the end with two chairs facing a big man who was reading something and shelves were covering the walls both left and right.

"Who's the little thing trying miserably to hide behind you? I smelled him from the moment you came back, Adrien, and I must say that I'm surprised, since when do we, welcome strangers? Care to explain ?"

Ethan was close to passing out again, just from intimidation. "Shit he's not going to be my friend," he thought, trying to calm down.

"Sorry father, I didn't mean to upset you, I found him in the forest, he passed out and I just couldn't let him freeze to death"

"How noble of you. But we don't do charity"

Ethan was ready to run as far as he could, his stomach was hurting from stress and fear.

"What if he's a spy? I need a moment alone with him to see if he's not dangerous at the very least." He continued.

This time Adrien growled, before answering.

"Don't you dare hurt him, I know he's telling the truth"

Ethan was lost in his thoughts, wondering why Adrien was so protective, and how he was going to survive a one to one discussion with this man.
He came back to reality when Adrien hugged him, sending a wave of scent that had so much effect on him.

"Don't worry, he's not going to hurt you,  I'll be right behind the door, ready to defend you, just in case"

And then he left the room. To say that Ethan was freaking out was an understatement.

"Come and sit, I'm not going to eat you"

Ethan wanted to puke as he came forward, sitting slowly on a chair.

"Look at me"

Ethan just obeyed, he couldn't do anything else. He forced himself to look at those same green eyes.

"Ok let's do this fast and simple. Who are you, how old are you, where are you from and what were you doing in the forest"

"Hum... I'm Ethan, 17 years old, The Central pack and I... hum... run away from it."
Ethan could see the man in front of him was surprised. "I'm from the Arriston family but I'm not a werewolf, so I've been a slave. My father was protecting me as much as he could but died about 3 years ago. I don't know how or why he died, but after this, it became worst, and the alpha decided to make me a whore. That's why I left and that's why I was in the wood"

He couldn't believe he unleashed his story for the second time in one day. But he couldn't resist dominants. He was too fragile and they were too terrifying. When he realized it was silence, he noticed the alpha was... uncomfortable?

"Okay, well you're hum... clearly not a threat, and think it's for the best if you stay here for a while"

Ethan was staring at him. Why was he acting like that? But since he authorized him to stay, he stood up and practically run out of the office.