Chapter 1

Fuck.

He came in me. Twice this time. What if I get pregnant? Never mind. He has a condom on. This is where drinking gets me. So much for girls' night out. I was having a one night stand.

Oh well, I had 4 orgasms in 10 minutes. I couldn't see his face nor his qualities. I feel like such a slut.

After he came in me, he rested his body next to me. We said not one word to each other and fell asleep. I couldn't talk anyway. I was buzzed.

The next thing I remember is waking up to a body next to mine. I ran my fingers through my hair and felt the aftermath of too many shots. I got off the bed, squinting from the sunlight in my eyes,not realizing I was naked.

"Morning" said a voice. "Nice view".

"Oh my God." I responded.

I had gotten over the fact that he was the man I slept with.I just couldn't seem to believe that he was-------Asian.

And he was my boss.

(...)

"It's your birthday, you are taking shots!!" My best friend Yasmin announced.

"No. If I take shots, I'll get drunk. If I get drunk, I'll hook up with someone. I don't know if that person has AIDS or gonorrhea."

"You do have a point. We all know how horny you get when you're drunk." She responded. "I'll take care of you."

Next thing I knew, she was showing her boobs to some guy and I was left at the bar, taking my last few shots.

After all, I have to follow my motto: "Never waste what you can't afford."

I cannot seem to remember anything from this point on. I only remember the sex. Oh my god, the sex----the good, great, no, amazing sex----and waking up the next day.

(...)

"This was not supposed to happen. I can't with my boss, I won't be able to work---I've ruined my whole life." I stated to myself loudly.

"Ruined?" He asked laughing.

I quickly put my clothes on, boots,on and coat on. I wrapped my knitted green scarf on my over expensive beanie on.

"Wow. Ready to do the walk of shame even while I'm awake huh?" He asked, amused.

"Uh, thank---um---it was---uh---good bye."

I sprinted out the door and headed to the elevator. He lived in a penthouse. He owned it. I was sure.

I heard him jump out of bed and put his sweapants and a coat on.

"Wait, Wait!" He screamed.

By the time he ran to me, the elevator doors closed and in a matter of seconds, I reached the first floor. I was relieved.

I calmly walked towards the door, but I heard him say wait once again. I ran out and as my genius self proceeded to exit, I slipped and fell on the third step of the stairs in front of the luxurious building.

I was so embarrassed. I completely forgot that it was the middle of winter, it'd been raining and snowing and I was running. Serves me right.

I heard the sound of his boots behind me and I slowly picked myself up. I turned around and gave him the most awkward smile I could muster.

He smiled.

"Hi."

I waived my hand to say hi. I softly chuckled.

Why didn't I just say hi back?

"Would you like to grab a cup of coffee?" He politely asked.

"Uh--n--no--no. It's fine. I--uh--have to head home."

I sped off and didn't stop till I was able to get a cab. Even my first walk of shame was a disaster. I am such a mess up.