Chapter 58 ~ Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica

Začít od začátku

"You're crazy, but I love you."

"Damn right, I'm crazy and you better love me. But seriously, Isla. You are my best friend and I don't want you to think I will ever turn my back on you like Chelsea and Kaira did. I love you."

I hug Sofia, feeling so grateful that I have an amazing friend like her. "I love you too."

"Okay, well I'm going to go wash some laundry before the guys find out and try to make me wash their laundry. I do not want to be washing their underwear. I don't know how on earth those guys can stain their underwear the way they do, but I am not going anywhere near it." She says, laughing as she walks out of my room.

"Wait, do their underwear really have stains?" I ask, cringing from the thought.

"I don't know. I was just kidding, but it wouldn't surprise me with the way some of them pass gas," she laughs. "Oh, don't forget our new friends are coming over tomorrow." She says as she shuts the door.

Crap. I forgot all about that with everything that went on yesterday. I'm about to tell Hayden that the coast is clear, and he can come out, but my door barges open with a bang. "So, tell me everything. Are y'all a couple yet?"

"Nick." I growl.

Nick laughs. "Don't Nick me. If y'all were just friends, there would be no need for him to be hiding in your closest."

My eyes go wide. "Wait. What? You're wrong Nick. No one is in my closet. I don't know what you're talking about." I try lying.

"Really?" he wrinkles his eyebrows.

"Y-yes." I stutter. Damnit why did I stutter?

"Fine." Nick walks over to my closet and yanks the door open causing Hayden to fall onto the floor. "Hmm. Who is this? Loverboy, I would presume." Nick says smirking, while Hayden is rubbing his arm that he fell on.

I try biting my lip to stop me from laughing, but a laugh escapes from me either way. "Really, Love? You are going to laugh at me."

"I'm sorry." I say rushing over to his side and helping him up from the ground. "Do you forgive me?"

"Only if you give me a kiss." Hayden says smiling. He doesn't have to tell me twice as I immediately press my lips to his.

Nick clears his throat. "Do y'all really have to do that while I'm here."

Hayden pulls away and I start to pout missing his lips. "No one is making you stay, Nicholas."

"Nope, I'm not going anywhere until I know what the two of y'all are." Nick says smugly.

Hayden and I look at each other not really knowing what to say. We haven't had a chance to talk about what we are or will be. Plus, we still have to think about everyone else in the house. "We haven't talked about it yet." Hayden answers for us.

"Well why not?"

Hayden glares at Nick. "For starters, we keep getting interrupted before we have a chance to talk about it and it's still a delicate subject that we have to proceed with caution."

"First, the only thing interrupting y'all from talking is the two of you being unable to keep your lips off each other. Second, you may have to do this like a band aid. The faster you rip it off the better it will be. If y'all choose to become a couple, which in my opinion y'all practically are already, you need to let the others know sooner than later." Nick says with all seriousness. He then grins at us with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Y'all would make beautiful babies."

"What the hell Nick?!" I screech as I start throwing my pillows at him.

Nick laughs uncontrollably. "What? I'm just saying that the two of you together would make adorable babies. You can't deny it." Nick says trying to act innocent.