𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖱𝖮𝖪𝖴

𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗈

𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔
𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗈

      𖩩 : after two hours the group had finally gotten to Kamino Ward station now making their way into the Kanagawa Prefecture.

"So this' Kamino Ward" Izuku thought aloud as he looked around, "So crowded" Y/n commented, pointing out the obvious. "Those villains are hiding somewhere in this city just tell me where to go!" Kirishima exclaimed with pure determination as he ran to nowhere in particular.

"Will you just wait for just a second!" Momo shouted, making the boy stop in his tracks. Y/n shook her head in response to his actions, "From now on we're going to need to be extremely cautious," Y/n added onto Momo, "And especially with the villains knowing how we look like we have to consider that we could be attacked at any moment."

"Yea, you're both right!" Izuku agreed as he crossed his arms infront of his face in the form of an X, "Stealth mode." Y/n chuckled at his childish action, "You're standing out even more Midoriya" Todoroki pointed out.

"We won't be able to scout affectively with out being noticed," Iida informed, "So what do we do guys?"

"Well, I have an idea" the dark haired girl suggested as she gave Kirishima his answer in a form of a simple gesture. The group turned their attention to where she had been pointing which was a store that was conveniently behind her, "Although it's a bit old school."

Y/n gave a smile in reassurance, "Not a bad a idea Momo." Once they were inside the store the group picked out whatever would work as a disguise before making their way into the fitting rooms.

"Come on N/n" Izuku urged the girl to come out, Kirishima doing the same, "It's just a disguise." Y/n sighed, 'This is beyond what I'd expect to see myself in' She reluctantly pulled back the curtain and revealed her disguise to her classmates. Simple business attire with her hair styled differently from what she would originally do, the only thing she kept the same were the shoes she came with.

"You look much more older N/n, woah!" Izuku exclaimed in awe. Y/n chuckled, "Let's go kids, I'll be late for my business meeting" she jokingly said as they stepped out of the store, after paying of course.

"Watch it you punks! Get looost" Izuku shouted with a completely different tone than normal, Kirishima and the boys joining in on the fun. "Yaoyorozu, couldn't you have used your quirk for this to save money?" Todoroki asked, finding it odd that the girl with a creation quirk would spend her money.

"Well yes! But that's against the rules" Momo explained in order to cover up her true intention, 'She just wanted an excuse to waste her money' Y/n smiled at her own thought.