𝖦𝖮𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭

Start from the beginning

Ochaco gave a nod and a smile in response as the others gave their own greetings to her.

"Well you weren't the only one who woke up today, L/n" Todoroki said as he gestured towards Izuku who was sitting upright on his hospital bed.

Y/n's once relieved smile soon faded into a small frown as she stepped a little closer to Izuku's bedside, "I'm sorry for not being able to heal your injuries. I should've limited the amount of time I used my quirk."

He shook his head in response to her apology. "Actually Recovery Girl said that you made her job much easier, although I'll have a couple scars," feeling a sense of deja vu from those words she was slightly taken aback but gave a smile nonetheless.

Y/n looked over her shoulder, "Are you guys the only ones who came?" The group gave a nod in response with one of them filling her in on the others conditions.

"Hagakure and Jiro are still out, they were knocked unconscious by that villains gas, and Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head, she's hospitalized here. However, I just found out that she woke yesterday."

"So it's just us, although we obviously do wish that the whole class could be here" Iida finished as he glanced down at the floor. Ochaco gave a nod as did Izuku and Y/n. "It's only 16 of us for now" Ochaco added on.

"Because Bakugo is gone."

The group turned towards Todoroki, Izuku's head falling low as his expression changed, remembering the events that had lead to the current situation. Y/n glanced over at Izuku before side eyeing the dense split haired boy.

Mina sent a glare of her own, "They know Todoroki! And why would you point that out now?" Ashido scolded the male.

"All Might told me that there would always be people beyond our reach, that we can't protect. No matter how much we want to. Which is why we have to save the people we can reach," The groups eyes showed the emotion that most of their words couldn't express. After hearing Izuku's words though, it was obvious what mood the atmosphere held.

There was a brief silence. But it only lasted for a moment. "We were so close to being able to save him," Izuku uttered out. "I—-needed to save him. Had to. That's the entire reason I have my quirk."

Y/n could see the tears he was trying so hard to hold back begin to take form. Her brows furrowed as it was clear to see that Izuku was hurting more than anyone else. "It's just like Mr.Aizawa said to me. My body, wouldn't move—- I couldn't save someone who was right in front of me and since I failed, he's gone."

Y/n hummed as she exhaled from her nose catching everyone's attention as they saw that she had seemed to be deep in thought. "Even if we did fail. Bakugo is not weak, and I admit that whole heartedly."

Y/n made eye contact with Izuku as she continued on, making sure that he understood word for word,  "Even if you or I couldn't reach him on time, like I told that villain, he will not abandon his dream to walk the path he swore to destroy with his bare hands."

"Plus something tells me that, that walking pack of dynamites is going to cause them more trouble than we expect," she finished as she slightly smirked at the thought.

"Alright, then let's go get him"

The two turned towards Kirishima in shock to his sudden suggestion. But they were not the only ones astonished, the group behind the male seemed to have not expected the suggestion either. "I was here yesterday too, and so was Todoroki we were on our way to visit you when we saw All Might and some police officer talking to Yaoyorozu."