Kill the Demons! - part 2

Start from the beginning

Ibara's tongue came out, laughing. He walked up next to Mez, grinning. "Then I suppose I can't stop you!" He said.

She grinned at him, then looked back at me, readying a final blow in her other hand. I'm going to die...

Then Mez flinched. Her eyes were wide with terror, staring into nothing. I'm confused, but I see the slightest needle pointing out of her neck.

Behind her is no longer Ibara, but Chelsea, her eyes and face with a blank expression she usually gets when she's on the job. Mez let's me go and fall to her knees, Chelsea pulls out her needle and pushes her over. Mez tries to get up.

"H-how is my body messed up... after a single blow?!" She said. "My body has gone through intense surgery and training... it shouldn't be like..."

Chelsea grinned, aiming one of her needles at Mez's back of her head.

"I'm a master at pressure points, I can stop your movement with acupuncture needles... and this one is deadly, it can even kill you." Chelsea explained.

Mez fell to the ground, foam coming to her mouth. "Why does my body feel like it's on fire!" She gargled.

"Poison. With a little something from my comrade." She smiled as she sent the needle down into Mez's head, making her instantly stop moving and her last breath escaped. Chelsea stood and helped me up.

"You always seem to need my help, don't you pip squeak?" She said with a giggle.

I groan. Damn her, she still pisses me off. I never really got along with her, even after awhile of her being here she still treats me like a kid.

"Where's Everyone else?" Chelsea asked, using a serious tone.

I look back at the HQ. "Boss is fighting Sten... And Kyler and Akame ran off to the north of HQ... I don't know where Doya is." I said.

Chelsea thinks, I could practically see cogs moving in her head to devise a strategy. She smiled suddenly.

"Well, I'm gonna turn into that crazy blond over there, none of her comrades knows she's dead." She said.

"Don't you think we should help boss? Sten looks tough!" I said, suggesting an idea, but She was already shaking her head.

"I've killed Ibara easily, the idiot though I was Sten... Then I helped you killing Mez... Sten and Suzuka should be the only ones left." Chelsea mumbled.

She sets me down near a dugout, we built some trenches that were hidden from threads Lubbock made, anyone who tried to jump in them would get ripped to pieces.

"I'm going, stay here!" Chelsea said as she ran out of the trench and back to the HQ.

Like I could go anywhere, you dumb idiot!

Cyrus POV

I climbed onto the manta and looked back at our cargo. Everyone would be happy to know we're bringing a lot of books to keep us all busy when we're not on missions. It was Lubbocks idea, he thought everyone was getting bored around base.

Tatsumi and Lubbock are in the back, badges of books are in their backpacks, I hold my own on my back as well.

"Ready?" I asked. They both nodded and I took off. I couldn't wait to see everyone again, we'd been gone for almost a day or two, so maybe I'll get another punishment from Chelsea. I grin.

Behind me Lubbock stares at me. "That grin looks perverted!" He said.

Tatsumi nodded. "He's thinking pervy things!"

"I-I am not!" I say, trying to defend my purity.

Lubbock grins. " Oh come on! I know what your thinking... your thinking of what Chelsea will do to you when we get back! You masochist!" He yelled in triumph.

I stand, quickly throwing the reins to Tatsumi, who's laughing his ass off at our convey routine.

"Your just saying that because your thinking of Doya's boobs! I know you want to bury your head into them!" I yell at Lubbock.

"Objection!" Lubbock suddenly yells and a quick sound effect comes into the background. "I'm her boyfriend, so no duh I would wanna do that!"

Tatsumi is rolling on the manta, laughing.

"Oh yeah? How about I tell her about this conversation?" I threaten.

He gasps. "You wouldn't!"

"I would!"

"How about I tell Chelsea then?!"

I gasp dramatically. "You wouldn't!"

Tatsumi buds in. "Hey guys." he says with a normal tone.

We both looks at him with irritated looks. "What!" We both yell at him.

He points in the distance.

Smoke...

"T-That's from HQ!" Lubbock yells in panic.

I push Tatsumi off the reins and snap them, someone's attacking HQ?! Dammit, and things were just calming down, too!

My thoughts race.
Don't worry guys...
We're coming!

(Hello! I'm gonna be uploading at the most one per week. I'll upload if I'm in the mood. Sorry if you had to wait!) - MnMs171

Cyrus and the guys make it back! Will they make it time to help the others in their struggle?! Find out next part!