A Small Description

I thought a summary of this Alternate Universe would help you understand the story. It's simpler than one may expect.

     First: a State or Province (whatever a Country uses to describe separate regions of their land) are children. They stay as such unless they want to become a country or are forced to grow up. Overall they act as children but they have the ability to be mature in certain situations, such as war or some other dispute.

     Second: I describe USSR as a corrupted Russian Empire. Both were quite evil in their treatment of specific peoples, so I describe the want for more power over such peoples as the 'change' in Russian Empire that led to him being USSR.

     Third: Countryhumans do not live in the human world, but they travel there. Specifically they live in a parallel dimension where their houses match their personality and/or past, as well as house all who are directly associated with said country (i.e. America and his States or Germany and Third Reich). 

     Fourth: Only Countryhumans can travel between worlds on their own. Statehumans (more like State-children) or other such separations of land are not allowed to unless given a 'ride' -so to speak- from their Country. This is done by a ring. It is activated by thinking of a place, person or thing then throwing it to the side, making a worm hole that ties the two places together, citizens of said Country can also use said rings. Each ring holds its Country's flag as an engraving (color included), marking it as theirs and can easily be returned if lost. More often than not you'll never see a Countryhuman wearing their ring, unless in an emergency situation, otherwise it's safely hidden in a pocket.

     Fifth: For this AU I describe USSR and Third Reich as being the tallest out of everyone. U.N. shares part of this height but is still shorter. My reason for this is A) for the story and B) because of the amount of power they steadily gained, accompanied by the pure fear that also fueled their growth, from other Countries. (I guess you can count their egos if you want a good laugh, haha)

     Sixth: I'm keeping it as historically accurate as I can. Some things will be altered for story purposes only. I will mark inaccuracies with a (!) symbol, which will mean 'inaccurate'.

     Seventh: Humans can only stay in the Countryhuman dimension for a short time, before fading away back to their home, unlike Countryhumans who can stay in the human world as long as they want.

I hope you enjoy the story!