Chapter One

"Well my name is Scarlet... I like your band, I love art and music and all of that. Anything you want to know?" I asked. Andy Biersack shook his head no. I still can't believe I was sitting across from him at a table in a small room.

"How long have you been listening to us?" Ashley asked. "Since I was around thirteen." He smiled. "Can you sing or play a instrument for fun?" Ashley asked another question for me to answer. I laughed and nodded yes. "I play the bass. I can sing and rap. I don't rap a lot though." Ashley's face lit up when I said I can play bass.

"Well Scarlet you can go get your things, We will meet you up there in fifteen." Andy said smiling. I jumped up.

"Really!? Are you sure? I mean awesome!" I exclaimed jumping up and giving him a hug before running out of the room, down the hallway, up the stairs, down another hallway all the way to the end. I stopped at the door even running full speed took me three minutes. Doesn't help there are people walking around everywhere.

I walked in. It was a small room. A twin bed in the corner, a desk I do my school work on. Yes I did public school but they kicked me out because of a bad fight. I am now home schooled at this Shit hole. A small closet that held all of my stuff, and a second door going to the bathroom. The bathroom is about the size of the ones in truck stops the truckers use, which means it is very small.

I grabbed my all black book bag and put my clothes inside. I had very little three pairs of jeans, five t-shirts (all bands), my batman pajama bottoms and hello kitty pajama bottoms they are both super fluffy and soft. Everything fit in the book bag and I still had extra space. I decided to take my converse off and put on my all black combat boots. They went half way up to my knee. I put my converse in the bag with my clothes. I went into the bathroom and took out my makeup bag from under the sink. It was basically empty considering I leave all my stuff on the counter or sink or in the tiny shelf. I have a lot of makeup, I mean a lot and I can't wait till Jeffree Star's new line of cosmetics comes out!

"Hey look I found the faggot that needs to kill herself." It was Emma and her two friends Paige and Courtney. I turned around to face her. "Get out of my room." I said annoyed and she laughed.
"I can do what I want freak. Oh are you leaving?" She said cocking her head to the side. I really don't want her to ruin my good mood right now. Any moment now and I will be Pissed.
"Yes I'm leaving now get out so I can finish getting my stuff all together." I said turning my back towards her and putting some more stuff in the bag.
"Oh but do you think they will want to keep a piece of shit like you, mean come on look at your hair and your makeup." Her friend Courtney said. I had deep blue hair down to my mid back. I gave her a death look.
"Then explain to me princess why are you still here? With your bleach blonde curls and perfect little tan." She gasped and glared at me, I smirked just a little before closing my makeup bag.
"Now get out or else." Paige actually left when I said that, she had to learn the hard way before but Emma and Courtney stayed.
"Oh please you don't scare me. You deserve to die in hell with all the other FREAKS like YOU!" That made me go past my boiling point.
"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled in her face. Slapping me across the face causing me to be in total shock, that's the first time she ever hit me first. Before I went to hit back I was punched me in the eye and I fell back hitting the sink. I look up at her and as she was about to turn away with a grin plastered on her face I jumped and sent a punch straight to her jaw. Courtney ran out of the room at this point and Emma went to slap me. To late after you punch why the hell would you go and slap instead? I punched her in the jaw two more times, causing her lip to be busted and blood running out of it. She screamed. Grabbing a handful of my hair in her fist I yelled in pain as I pushed against her body cause her to fall on the floor and me landing on top of her. She easily pushed me off and got on top of me hitting me about four times in the face. Great now I am going to be bruised as hell. I hit her in the stomach and then pushed her off of me I stood up and went to kick her in the face. Just as I lifted up my leg I was picked up by two strong arms and being carried into the hallway. I screamed and thrashed trying to get him to let go but gave up after a minute or two.
"Let me finish her off dammit!" But Ashley was to strong for me to fight. I watched as two people ran to help Emma. My eyes has to be swollen and bruised and the metallic taste of blood is disgusting.
"Why did you do that Scarlet?" Andy asked dabbing the bruises with something that made it sting like a mother fucker.
"Watch the fucking security cameras. It was her fault she threw first punch. Bitch deserved what I did though. " I said. I tried to get myself away from Ashley again but all he said was no. Isn't this the best impression ever.

Ashley calmed me down after whispering little meaningless comments in my ear and finally let me go. Emma was sent downstairs to where the clinic place is, and her two friends were sent to their rooms. I wanted to laugh my ass off but my face is in so much pain, and I had blood coming from my lip. Andy handed me some paper towels to stop the bleeding.

My main counselor Miss. Kosher came to me. She had took Andy with her to sign papers and left me and Ashley in my room.

"Look I understand if you guys don't want to adopt me." I said quietly.

"What makes you think that? That was total bad ass." Ashley said. I smiled still holding a bag of ice to my eye. He pulled me up off the bed and grabbed my two bags, following him out of the room and down the hallway.

We walked out of the front doors and into the parking lot."I AM FREE MOTHER FUCKERS!" I screamed throwing my hands up in the air and spending around. The guys laughed and I got into the backseat as they sat my things in the trunk before getting into the car.
"Hey Andy have you ever read fan-fiction of you?" I asked curiously.
"A couple not much and if you bring up Andley I won't be happy." He said with all seriousness. Ashley looked at me. "Trust me that stuff is horrible I like women." He said. I laughed. We arrived at their house.

"HOLY SHIT! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" I screamed. I heard people running from different areas of the house. Andy and Ashley laughed. Jinxx came from upstairs, Jake from the kitchen, and CC from the kitchen to I guess. They looked at me for a second and then looked at Andy and Ashley for an explanation. Before Andy could respond I decided to have some fun.

"Oh. It's so nice to meet you guys. I am Scarlet. I am six teen and because of Ashley I am pregnant with his daughter. I will be living here. I am sorry if it is a shock it was to me to, anyway it's so cool to see my favorite band all at once." I said. Ashley instantly started talking.

"That's not true I swear! Andy adopted her! She beat the shit out of one girl explaining the ice being held at her eye. I wouldn't fuck her, not promising anything though." He muttered the last part but everyone heard. "HELL NO YOU CAN GO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AT NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN LAND!" I yelled. The guys laughed.

"Ok so really who are you?" Jinxx asked.

"My name is Scarlet. I am six teen, my birthday is on November 19th. I can play the bass I can sing and rap. Andy adopted me, so he is my father and my ultimate hero. Umm, it's weird saying that now a little. Anyway I loooovvveee you guys so much." I said smiling. They smiled.

"It's nice to meet you and I am going to be your favorite!" CC yelled. "Haha ok." I said we all sat around on the couch and Jake, Jinxx, CC, and Ashley started playing Xbox. I fell asleep on the couch. I can't believe my first impression to them was me in a fight with Emma and me saying I was pregnant with Ashley's daughter. This is going to be fun. I love my new life, I am not going back to the old one.