chapter thirty ♛

4 days into vacation aliyah-we had been in hawaii for two days, i have talked to alejandro every minute, doing everything to make sure i can text him

aliyah-
we had been in hawaii for two days, i have talked to alejandro every minute, doing everything to make sure i can text him.

but today i was going to the gym, i wanted to work out a little bit and sit in the sauna, those things are so fun. when they aren't filled with old people.

i texted alejandro and told him i was going to the gym and that i love him blah blah blah. he texted back saying the same thing, replacing gym with chemistry class.

i felt so bad that he was stuck at school all day.

i grabbed all my things for the gym and made my way out the door. it was only like a two minute walk, so i plugged my headphones in and walked.

once i got there, i went in, and up to the desk to asked for a guest pass.

"hello gorgeous." the boy at the counter said. he looked older than me, but only by like a year or two.

"um hi, can i have a guest pass?" i asked, not even making eye contact with him.

"if you ask nicely." the boy laughed. i looked up, angrily.

i examined the boy, blonde hair, super tall, blue eyes. not my type at all, that'll make it even easier to go off right now.

"stop being a creep, can i have the damn guest pass?" i rolled my eyes.

"ask nicelyyyyy." he said waving the guest pass in my face. i went to grab it but i wasn't quick enough.

"oops! too slow." he fake pouted.

"fine. i'll just go home then." i rolled my eyes and turned around to leave the gym.

"nahhh i'm just playing around!" he called after me.

i rolled my eyes again, i do wanna workout. i turned around and walked back to the desk, crosssing my arms.

"what's your name?" he asked, laughing a little.

"aliyah cosentino." i said simply.

"wow i've never been attracted to a latina before." he said as he typed my name into the computer.

"yeah i guess not cause i'm japanese." i said, grabbing the guest pass and walking into the gym.
-
after about an hour, i went into the locker room to get my bag. i checked the sauna on my way there, but there were too many people in there.

so i grabbed my bag from the locker i used and brushed my ponytail out. then, i walked out of the locker room back to the front desk. i hope it's a different worker.

i walked up to the desk, and sadly it was the same boy.

"here." i said placing the guest pass on the desk.

"wait come backkkkkk!" he said as i was walking away.

i turned around "what?"

"can i get your number?" he asked me.

i ignored his question and walked out of the building, and back to my dads house.

i decided to not tell alejandro about this, it's just gonna make him mad. and that's the last thing i need right now, especially since i didn't do anything.

i walked the two minute walk back to my house and walked inside.

"hey guys." i said to kehlani, who was cleaning the kitchen, and to kairi who was sitting at the table eating.

"hi ALIYAH." kehlani laughed sarcastically because she said my full name.

"yeah so funny!" i sarcastically laughed along with her before walking upstairs.

i think i'm gonna go to the beach again, there's literally nothing else to do. my dad works all day.

i put on a bathing suit, and called alejandro while i got changed.

"hey mamas." he whispered.

"oh shit i forgot you were at school!" i whispered back.

"i'm in the bathroom by myself you're chillin." he laughed quietly.

"i'm going to the beach, getting changed now." i said, looking for my bathing suit.

"mmm let me see somethingggg." he said, bringing his face close to the camera.

i propped up the camera on my tv while i got changed and watched him just stare at me.

"damn, did you get finer? didn't know that was possible." he said, looking me up and down.

"you're corny." i said as i tied the top of my bathing suit and pulled up the bottoms, followed by my cover up.

"okay baby i gotta get back to class now, i loveeee you." he said making a kissy face into the camera.

"i loveeee you moree." i smiled and made a kissy face back before he ended the call.

i slipped on my flip flops, and someone started knocking on my door.

"what's up??" i asked, i knew it was kairi.

"i wanna come." he said.

"okay let's go then." i laughed.

"actually goodnight." he said and walked away.

"you're so weird." i shook my head, grabbed my bag, a towel, and my phone and walked downstairs and outside.

i walked towards the beach with my headphones in, i didn't want to stay long just wanted some sun before i have to go back to jersey in three days.

"yo is that aliyah!!" i heard someone yell. i turned around, theres no way someone knows me here.

to my sad, sad, surprise, it was front desk boy.

"hey!" he said, running up to me.

"you're clueless." i rolled my eyes and walked faster.

"i'm kyle! i think you're gorgeous." he said, grabbing my wrist.

"my boyfriend thinks i'm gorgeous too." i said, snatching my arm back.

"so whatttt, ever heard of a vacation fling?" he said.

"no."

"wellll i think it's pretty self explanatory so i'm not gonna explain it, but..."

"but nothing, KYLE, now please leave me alone." i laughed and kept walking.

"ahh whatever bitch, you're boring." he called after me.

"and what about it." i called back, and just kept walking to the beach.
-
chapter thirty
986 words
kyle is an ugly name NO HATE.